Stoke City (relegated & cunts)

Wenger misses out again on another top job.

I wish for nothing but misery and sadness for that club

5 Likes

If ever two dinosaurs deserved each other, it’s Allardyce and Stoke.

A prehistoric manager supported by knuckle scraping neanderthals.

1 Like

Class by them today the way Butland will be wearing an old style goalkeeper shirt in memory of Gordan Banks.

1 Like

Yes, I like this.

Its a real shame Danny Baker’s idea of all keepers wearing Gordon Banks blue jersey for one weekend didnt kick on. There wouldnt.have been a kit clash, or anything.

He’s the only world cup winning goalkeeper this country had. It would have been a fitting tribute

1 Like

Yeah agree was annoyed that never came off. Deserved a huge send off this gentleman not just a round of applause.

https://twitter.com/TerryFlewersTFT/status/1155126377206702080

:pires2:

4 Likes

Poor lad :xhaka:

That pires smiley made for this…

I truly hope Shawcross gets well soon, broken legs are horrible. But Stoke fans’ reactions will be interesting. :pires2:

Unlucky you cunt :joy::joy::joy::joy:

This thread title made me laugh aswell fucking superb :joy:

3 Likes

“I prefer not to speak. If I speak, I am in big trouble.”

hqdefault

2 Likes

Stoke fans have been chanting “Aaron Ramsey, he walks with a limp” for near on 10 years so they can fuck off.

12 Likes

Hate to see any player seriously injured, even worse to see petty response from opposing fans

I feel bad for Shawcross, but I don’t feel at all bad for the Stoke fans.

8 Likes

I think Arsenal supporters are showing the same sort of sympathy towards Shawcross as he, Pulis and their supporters showed Ramsey.

The difference is, what he did to Ramsey was intentional.
He was running round like a lunatic, obviously fired up by the equally neanderthal Pulis, and it was inevitable.

They are without possibly their best player for the start of the season and it couldn’t happen to a nicer club.

4 Likes

No it wasn’t. He was a reckless cunt as you correctly point out but he didn’t intend to break Rambo’s leg.

Not gonna say I’m glad he’s broken his but I also don’t give a fuck.

1 Like

“Shawcross should work on his fitness and improve his bone density.
Having soft bones led to this.”

1 Like

I’d say that if he was carrying out Pulis’s instruction to kick Arsenal of the park the wreckless tackle was intentional and snapping Ramsey’s leg as a consequence would’ve been a very foreseeable and highly possible consequence

So I’d argue there was quite a lot of wreckless and harmful intention there even if he didn’t know for 100 percent sure he’d snap Ramsey’s leg

It’s not as if Shawcross acted like a saint in future fixtures either. Always looked happy to try and boot us off the park. Understandable if you have a win at any cost approach and I’m sure it made Stoke fans happy but it doesn’t make it right

Shawcross is fully deserving of any bad karma that comes his way in my opinion and I’m delighted they got relegated also

3 Likes

Wait, no. One thing I don’t agree with is that Shawcross deserved this and that it’s karma and we should rejoice in it. It makes us just as bad as the “he walks with a limp” mob at the Bet365 stadium or whatever it is that pointless shithole is called.

Shawcross wasn’t remorseful after the Ramsey leg break. He even got an England call up for the first time a week later, if I remember correctly. I don’t like the guy but I won’t wish a leg break on a footballer (even Roy Keane, who is the only player I’ve known to want to injure a fellow professional with a view to ending his career)

4 Likes

“More of an awkward challenge than a bad challenge, I don’t think there was any malicious intent whatsoever, and I’m really really, you know, saddened if people think that this is the situation”…Tony Pulis, 2010…

What can I say…Tony Pulis is a cunt, Stoke players are cunts, Stoke FC are full of cunts, Stoke fan are the worst cunts around, and Ryan Shawcross is a cunt. I think this is the definition of karma and hopefully a career ending injury.

I know that is harsh but he showed little remorse for his tackle against Ramsey and Stoke and Pulis showed hostility towards Ramsey and Arsenal back in 2010…and the Stoke fans subsequently with their sick chant against Ramsey…

4 Likes