Stoke City (relegated & cunts)

It’s pretty low to be happy about this happening to anyone but I’d be lying if I said there wasn’t atleast a sliver of satisfaction in me since it happened to this thug of all people

Ffs he’s 33 and nearly finished anyway. People really getting excited about a championship player getting a broken leg.

4 Likes

Yeh tbh I care as much about this as I cared about Ramsey leaving- which is to say not a lot.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Celebrating him breaking his leg is sad, sad behaviour and definitely on the same level as the cretins from Stoke that chant about Ramsey.

I always felt we got our revenge on the day. Shawcross didn’t mean to break his leg, he was a reckless idiot but not a psychopath. He was however, carrying out a pretty reprehensible game plan to try and kick our players off the park, and what did he and Stoke get for their trouble? He got sent off and we went up the other end, scored two goals and won the game. Stoke got exactly what they deserved right there and then.

The celebration of the winning goal is one of my favourite moments of the post Highbury era, especially because when it happened at Birmingham to Eduardo we went completely to pieces. That group of players really showed what they were made of in that match.

2 Likes

Tbh someone like Shawcross is too irrelevant to even care about

1 Like

Where is Stoke? :pepe2:

Will be absolutely glorious when we have to change the title to:

Stoke City thread (relegated again & cunts)

3 Likes

League 1 cunts :henry2:

Let’s make your night even better lads

3 Likes

Can’t blame Jack Butland this time

Nathan Jones sacked.

Tony Pulis on standby

1 Like

Double dip relegation on the cards for this piece of shit club. Yay!

7 Likes

I’m glad to see Arsenal’s 4th biggest rivals struggle like this

8 Likes

This is a good thread. I am pleased to see their slide into irrelevance continuing.

3 Likes

One club and it’s fanbase, I don’t want to see in the PL as long as I live.

1 Like

Maybe God does love Arsenal.

Around 10 years ago, we’d have loved to know that in 10 years time United would be regularly outside the title race, Stoke would be looking like their future is in League One and Bolton would barely exist!

6 Likes
10 Likes

Lol Scrote City

1 Like

Incorrect

17 Likes

Any chance of them going out of business because of the pandemic?

1 Like