Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE)

Congratulations.
This post is even more stupid than your other one.
Keep up the good work.

1 Like

It was an analogy used in jest but let’s keep it simple for you. You’re happy for Arsenal to be owned by those who commit genocide.

2 Likes

People voted in their millions for Prime Ministers like Thatcher and Blair, who did the same thing.
Adidas employed children, paying them a pittance, and the profits made go to the wages of prima donna footballers but millions of people wear their designer trainers and clothes.

It depends where you want to draw the line.
I don’t suppose the Emirates is that sneaky clean either.

Fuck me. I hate Thatcher and, to a lesser extent, Blair as much as the next man, but to claim that they perpetrated genocide and are equivalent to bin Salman is frankly embarrassing.

3 Likes

Sinking the Belgrano, when it was outside the exclusion zone, and heading in the opposite direction in Argentinian waters, with over a thousand people on board was bad enough.

Then going on TV and bragging about it, proved what a psychopath she was.
But this didn’t stop the British public going out and voting for in the next election.

Sinking a battleship and being proud of it does not equal genocide, not even close.

It might not be as bad, but killing innocent people is ok then?
My point is, where do you draw the line?

There are plenty of dodgy people in football, who are linked to even dodgier people.

Look the countries our government do business with.
Are you suggesting we don’t trade with countries like China because of their human rights violations?

We’re already funded by The Emirates, who I’m sure have an extremely dubious record.

1 Like

Salman is a cunt, who has blatantly sanctioned murder of journalists, but I’ve not seen him do any genocide yet either.

Just to play devils advocate

1 Like

What is even the point of this question? Nobody has even remotely implied this.

@Electrifying many people have described their/his actions in Yemen as being genocidal

The reason I said that was because you said, “sinking a battleship and being proud of it does not equal genocide, not even close,” as if they’re not comparable.

To me killing innocent people is just wrong, what ever name is attached to it.

Even worse, is when you have the Prime Minister of a supposed developed nation, that is considered to have higher morals than most other countries, that openly brags about it and is highly praised in the media for her actions.
The Sun had the headline “Gotcha Belgrano,” celebrating the fact we had sunk a vessel with over a thousand innocent people on board and it was this jingoism that won her one of the biggest electoral landslides ever in this country.

This just shows what an utter stupid cunt you really are. You’re comparing 1 country sinking an invading warship to a genocide massacring both civilians and creating a feminine where 100,000s of innocents are and will perish from.

Assuming u mean famine?

2 Likes

Fair enough, I’d never thought of Yemen as a genocide, but I guess it fits. But in that case, many of the US and UK’s stuff over the years in the 1980s Central America, India further back etc can then qualify as a genocide.

FYI, you can make your point and outline your disagreement without calling him a stupid cunt.

Don’t really see how that rudeness helps, or adds anything to the conversation.

7 Likes

No I’m not.
But you’ve just shown your ignorance and lack of self control when replying to other people on a football forum.

1 Like

The cunt part is clearly OTT, but lets not ignore that invincibles twice called him/his point stupid/ridiculous, that probably helped to rile him and create a feeling of animosity in this discussion.

I didn’t call him stupid, I called his post stupid, because he started bringing Hitler time travelling and taking over Arsenal with his Nazi gold, into the conversation.
If that’s isn’t a ridiculously stupid post, I don’t know what is.

By the way, I have posted thousands of times on this forum, and although some people have thrown abuse at me, which I have no problem with, I have never resorted to swearing or personal abuse, so calling someone stupid isn’t something I would do.

1 Like

I included “his post”, but to call someones point stupid/ridiculous isny a million miles from just calling them stupid, and can easily have the same riling effect.

He obviously wasnt suggesting it is feasible that Hitker coukd come back and buy our club, its an analogy, he was using an extreme example to try and bring you into the loop on what his thinking was. Analogies often utilise extreme examples, thats kind of how they work.

And I did agree that cunt was extreme and not called for, I’m just saying that it didnt come completely out of nowhere and I can see hiw he might have been riled, even if it isn’t ok to insult you.

Maybe use some of it for transfers? :thinking:

1 Like

It’s amazing how much money you can accumulate if you are making massive profits with minimal investment and a, couldn’t care less about the supporters, attitude.

He’s just a parasite.

1 Like

Greedy cunt.

1 Like