Stadium Tour question

My body is a bit broken but I’ve decided to be brave and travel to London to see the stadium again, a test run to see whether I can cope with a match. So I might as well make it interesting and do the unguided tour if I make it to N5 on Friday.

Assuming a few of you have done it in the past…
Obviously I know there are plenty of seats in the stadium but are there places to sit down and rest along the tour route for an crock like me or do they like you to keep moving?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they keep you moving but Arsenal as a club are absolutely on it in terms of accessibility etc. so I wouldn’t be surprised at all if you called ahead and told them about any particular needs you may have that they would do their absolute best to accommodate you.

3 Likes

If you tell a member of staff you need a sit down for health reasons I can’t see them telling you you can’t.

2 Likes

If you do the self guided tour you can move at your own pace - within reason obviously. And there are places you can sit.

1 Like

Thank you all that’s very reassuring. I’ll give them a call in the morning and will no doubt post a photo of me looking stupidly happy in the dressing room when I make it down there.

3 Likes

As far as I remember you get the headphones and can go around at your own pace, if you needed to sit for a while I cant think to many people working there would have a problem with that.

On a legends tour you’re in a group which you have to move around with when they move, obviously.

1 Like

Bloody made it didn’t I?

A big thank you to everyone on here that helped calm my nerves and also to the staff and fellow Gooners who helped me today and made it feel like I was long-lost family.

I got a little choked-up walking down the tunnel, it was good to be home again at last.

13 Likes

Superb
Well done fella :clap:t3:

1 Like