Squad Management

You could make a case for White, Tomiyasu and Zinchenko too to play there tbf.

However, I don’t think Arteta or the club really see it that way. We’ll soon find out if it will really come down to us having to use a defender there though.
Not many days left in the window.

Apparently reading the comments he has come up against Vlahovic, Ibrahimovich, Lukaku and Kvaratskhelia and dealt well with them all quite well…dunno how true that is but if true probably why Arteta and Edu got him in fast and with no fuss because didnt want him to go elsewhere. Looks like he can do a job i think he looks better than Elneny.

That’s a decent roster.

Roster :see_no_evil: come on mate that soccerbowl a few years away yet.

4 Likes

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see these boys in our jersey

1 Like

Saliba is deadarse 20. I keep forgetting that.

Fucking hell. :rofl:

Nothing wrong with roster, it’s legit. Know your language you uneducated peasants.

3 Likes

Save it for the locker room.

When we play our road match at Everton

1 Like

I hope the club is seriously working on a huge summer, get some top quality signings that can hopefully get us to the pinnacle in coming years.

Our handicap is the simple fact for two full seasons and 4 windows our squad is just too small.
Our depth doesn’t flush out the bench. We have limited range for change before and the bench. Last night before 3rd goal we are bringing on White and Viera and it’s not going to be enough. As it was they got the third anyway.

3 Likes

Team looks stale. Seeing White on the bench was actually refreshing. Hopefully, White and Jakub get some minutes at CB in the Europa. Tierney is a very good left back, who allows us to play in a different style.

The midfield options are lacking. Jorginho offers something but I’m far from convinced by Vieira and now would be a terrible time to involve him. ESR and Trossard are relatively unknown quantities.

Nelson, ESR, Trossard and Jesus can freshen up our attack.

Everton and Brentford were the time to rotate, it’s risky now.

30 goals between Saka, Martinelli & Odegaard

8 Likes

its great when we spread the goals like this no one truly knows who to mark out of the game.

The new Giroud, Walcott and Podolski. We’ve got our Arsenal back :heart:

5 Likes

When Graham and Wenger were winning the title, they both had several players scoring double figures. So with Saka, Odegaard and Martinelli scoring regularly, as well as having Jesus to come back, Arteta might do the same. :grinning:

So Martinelli, Jesus, Gabriel and white all saved from international duty. Not bad.

10 Likes

If we could just get jesus chipping in a bit more… (please please please please please…)

Hopefully Saliba can beg off as well.