Spurs vs Arsenal (PL) 0-2

COYFG!!

3 Likes

1 Like

Perisic on the bench. No Bentacur.

Spurs 5 at the back and two DM, practically giving us the midfield :man_shrugging:t5:

He very attack minded and poor defensively

NLD changes things but Partey, Xhaka and Odegaard need to be licking their lips.

Gotta win the midfield battle today.

2 Likes

That’s an awful midfield

Son and Kulusevski being back in the team makes me worried.

A lot depends on how that kid Sarr performs. Those who watched him are mostly very positive about him, but you can never predict whether he explodes in a game like this or gets eaten by the occasion.

In the end if we perform at our best they don’t have much chance.

1 Like

The problem is they are conceding the midfield for counter purposes, the plan seems to shield the back four and try to counter quickly on turn overs.

1 Like

First PL start for him, in the NLD no less. If Partey, Xhaka and Odegaard don’t take care of business today I’ll start asking questions.

All that experience they have under their belt should count here.

1 Like

These cunts shouldn’t stand a chance. Arsenal are different gravy this season.

1-3 Arsenal.

COYG! :red_circle: :white_circle:

1 Like

Obviously. That’s why I’m worried about Son and Kulusevski.

Our pressing has to the job, we have to be tight and close the channels so the ball doesn’t get easily to the front three.
Hopefully we will take our chances too, so we don’t have to go forward all the time. They aren’t that dangerous when you’re sitting deep.

Who the fuck posts an official Spurs graphic on an Arsenal forum? :joy:

3 Likes

Perfect lineup!! And who the f is Sarr? Never heard of him.

Offended.

Keep Kulu quiet and stifle Kane in deep areas - that’s their entire game plan in the bin.

Should be dominating that dog shit midfield.

They’ll have a couple of chances on the break but I fancy us to really show our class today.

3 Likes

SIX.

NIL!!!

2 Likes

Fucking hell. Been calm on this for so long. Just looked at the clock and it was like snap, I can now feel the nerves.
Fucking hate this sport.

I love your enthusiasm :ok_hand:

1 Like