Sporting CP Vs Arsenal (UEL)

Away win eyyy

11th in a row! Played a bit ordinary, but we got the job done. Well-done boys!

1 Like

11 in a row! I don’t even have enough fingers to show off that stat

1 Like

Man, how at there 5 refs in the pitch and none of them can catch this shit???

Morons

11 wins in a row :welbeck: sweet!

1 Like

Man of the match? Vote here :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

11 in a row tremendous

Few not up to snuff for me need replacing but looking good

Can’t believe Welle scored that. Jeeze, imagine what Emery would have done to Sanogo.

3 Likes

Great goal from Welbz! Poor game to watch though but who cares 11 wins in a row :sunglasses:

To be fair to Welbeck he can be extremely useful as a 12th man and he is a Emery player (work, work, work). But I want fresh blood for our front line and reject everything that can jeopardise that. Which includes an extension of his contract.

3 Likes

Fair play to Welbz for being a pro and showing well

2 Likes

Deserved the win with the way the second half went, created 3 or 4 clear cut chances whilst they created naught.

Arsenal the first team to beat Sporting in Lisbon for 13 months.

1 Like

If we can beat them again in two weeks at the Emirates (which we definitely should be capable of doing), we clinch first place in the group and can play reserve sides in the last two matches, which should help because we’ve got the NLD a few days after Matchday 5 and then a trip to Soton a few days after Matchday 6.

Edit: I guess it wouldn’t be technically clinched if Vorsklava Polta won as well. But chances of them ending on 12 points AND beating us in the tiebreaker are tiny even if we play a reserve side against them.

1 Like

Winning in Portugal is hard work, that’s a decent test passed tonight.

11 wins in a row, that’s fantastic in anyone’s book.

1 Like

This is the first time in we have won a competitive match in Portugal.

1 Like

not even with your mutant hands? :henry2:

1 Like

What kind of a freak doesn’t have 11 fingers.

3 Likes

Yep, i do feared this game a bit because we had never won in Portugal before today’s game. Test passed.