Southampton vs Arsenal (Premier League)

Saints aint even playing good. How they have two headed goals by fucking ings is fekin insane.

Danny Ings is a class striker the same way Post Malone is a class rapper.

1 Like

Iā€™ve decided to refrain from watching first halfs now

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

The first cross. There is literally nothing they can do about it. Sometimes you just have to acknowledge a wonder cross

Iā€™d trust us to nail this lot second half at least. Maybe a late 3-4 or something. But we shouldnā€™t have to overcome such shitty hurdles.

2 Likes

Our defense at crosses

tQYSV7i

4 Likes

xhaka is the sleeping one

And is this FIFA 19 ? The amount of cheese 45 minute goals we concede are fekin unreal !

Put money on this bunch of croissants to beat relegation fodder. But as usual they feck the first half.

And I love Auba. But the guy could be already on 20 goals this season if he would fecking score all his tap ins!!!

1 Like

Scripting imo

2 Likes

Yeah.

Thereā€™s something to it, what other managers have to make so many changes at around half time?

A back three today was too defensive, they are shit.

Saints are shite all season, but when we visit their shithole, suddendly they can make roberto carlosesque crosses and Klose like headersā€¦

1 Like

Lol conceding 2 goals in a half to a team thatā€™s scored 13 in 16 games this season prior to today. Iā€™m not even surprised either, sums up how I rate us defensively.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be pretty patient with this shit, I want a proper solution to the defence. No more stopgaps.

Despite any issues with him, Ozil is a starter in this line up surely, too many shit players out there.

3 Likes

It can only come in the market

Also given the points teams are picking up in the top 4, itā€™s going to take a miracle for us to get one of those positions whilst conceding 50 league goals.

He didnā€™t fuck up the tap in, the defender got there first and cleared the ball.

4 Likes

:rofl: our 3-man line summed up pretty well