Southampton Vs Arsenal (FAC)

Fuck Brexit! Fuck Brexit! Fuck Brexit! None of my VPNs are working with virgin media to watch the BT sport stream. It’s working with NowTv (for now) on my phone with NordVPN, but not with Virgin. I have 2 other ones on my laptop that also aren’t working. Can’t find a fucking stream that doesn’t buffer. And not in Irish TV from what I can tell. And on a premium US streaming service, so can’t even go that route.

If teams don’t put the pressure on properly there is a contour of what we try to do. Except the problem is another teams do do that.

Che Adams nearly fucked our entire team

what’s the plan then hold on to minute 60 then replace Willian with someone who can play football?

Top save

3 Likes

Why don’t you sign up to the Irish version, whatever its called considering you live in Ireland?

Oh my days Martinelli…

Gabriel got worked by Adams.

Martinelli ffs… Should’ve done better here.

We look shit

Great movement though. Just lacked composure

1 Like

gotta give him credit for great movement though, that’s often the harder thing to master

1 Like

Didn’t realise Pepe is playing

2 Likes

I don’t live in Ireland. We came to my in-laws when lockdown ended at the beginning of Dec. We were supposed to head home on 8 Jan, but with as bad as things were in London, we extended our stay until the end of the month. Heading home on the 31st now.

Hasn’t made many mistakes so far. :xhaka2:

willian has 3 forwards a metre or two off their defender, not far off the box, as he takes the ball forward. What does he do, he passes back yet again.

2 Likes

In comparison ESR makes the forward pass

1 Like

Yeah, half the time it’s better to play it forward to a man under pressure, see if it sticks and if another progressive pass can be made, rather than safe, safe, safe, safe. It achieves nothing.

Cedric looks crap on the left just like AMN did.

Some save from Leno on that Adams chance btw