Southampton v Arsenal (FA Cup)

Fa Cup Fourth Round
Saturday, Jan 29th 17:30
St Mary’s Stadium, Southampton, Hampshire

Well looks like nobody gives a shit about this match seeing as theres no thread for it yet, and I’m only doing these when nobody cares :smile: Also putting my unbeaten matchday thread streak on the line for this, but I’ve got full confidence we’ll do these cunts.

-----------------------Cech--------------------
Bellerin—Mustafi—Kosh—Nacho
-----------Coq-------------Ramsey---------
Walcott-----------Özil-----------Welbeck
--------------------Sanchez-------------------

Hope Welbeck, Theo, and Sanchez can all get some games together. I think this would be a fearsome attack. Also on a side note, I hope we wear our third kit.

• Southampton win
  • Draw (Replay)
  • Arsenal win

0 voters

Hopefully Southampton are tired after playing so many games in january. They also miss their 2-first choice CBs.

S’ton, long away trip midweek to Liverpool, while we rested all week…no excuses, no need to field a weaker side, just get the job done and payback for the League cup…

We’ll field a strong team, but I’d be surprised if either Alexis or Özil are involved. I’m going for a nervy performance with us nicking it 3-2.

Hopefully the Saints had a few celebratory Sambuca’s last night, I mean they totally deserve it, right?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We have to stop them getting the domestic cup double as we are still the only club to do it :wink:

We should win this and I think Wenger will put out a fairly strong team as it is the only realistic chance we have of winning a trophy.

I think we’re gonna play well and win. 0-2.

Welbeck to start and score hopefully.

1-2 the gunners!

I’m going to say 1-1 draw, replay at the Emirates.

Would love it.

I don’t want to see that handsome bearded chin anywhere near the starting line-up. Welbeck, Lucas and possibly Walcott to run rampant (although I have a feeling Ox will be preferred).

That lineup would be fucking quality.

3-0 win

Ospina; Bellerìn - Mustafi - Gabriel - Gibbs; Coquelin - Ramsey; Chamberlain - Ozil - Lucas Perez; Welbeck

Actually mate Liverpool equalled it when they beat Birmingham 8n the League cup and us in the FA cup. We can at least claim to be the first though.

Think we are gonna blow it. 1-0 loss.

Well thats us fucked then. :smile:

Think it will be a good game and we will bring them back home with a 1 1 draw.
Be a very good atmosphere now theyve got to wembley.

My predictions work in our favour now. :grinning:

I will be holding you to that on saturday. Expect to do some groveling if we don’t win!

:santi: