Sokratis Papastathopoulos

Yeah, Greek god status for sure now. Him and Koscielny so deserved a clean sheet today. Fucking robbed.

8 Likes

Definately earnt his MOTM award today. I think that was his best game for us. The Kos/Sok partnership is really coming together nicely now.

Look more solid when he plays.

Yeah, they have gelled very well together. Sokratis is what Mertesacker was to Kos.
Also, shows too how much the side of where a CB plays matters. Sokratis predominantly used as RCB whereas Kos used as LCB. Like a glove.

2 Likes

What a guy, our defense is on the up as long as we see Sokratis and Koscielny partnership.

2 Likes

Sokratis, Mkhitaryan and Leno probably our best 3 players, give him his dues as he was absolutely immense at the heart of the defence today.

7 Likes

Yeah really good signing was immense today and Scum weren’t scoring until… :sob:

Sven vindicated once again.

1 Like

He has Mertesacker potential, keep him at the club beyond his deal. He looks like a coach to me already

1 Like

He makes me feel a degree of absurdness when he’s in our back line, which considering the state of our defending takes some doing.

@Bl1nk we need a Papa smiley too mate!

@Mysty won’t let me add new ones unless their emotion adds something to our current set of emoji’s :xhaka:

(which I kind of agree with tbh :smirk: )

So find me a good one :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t fucking remember this being discussed as a team :angry:

If its a case of too many then get rid of Welbeck, Mustafi, Kroenke, Gabriel or this Giroud one :giroud: (although they’re all decent, Giroud has three)

Papa is a badman and actually plays for us, the people demand he has a fucking emoji!

1 Like

We need more Giroud, not less :hipster:

2 Likes

You can easily feed your lust for Giroud elsewhere (I’d suggest incognito mode if you share your device with anyone else), stop being greedy with the emojis

1 Like

@mysty the dictator

1 Like

Man don’t smile though. :arteta:

5 Likes

Never take away the Podolski smiley

:poldi:

5 Likes

He’s fucking laughing here, look at it.

1 Like

Papa is the fucking man. Early in the match he easily outpaced Son, took the ball off him, and then screamed at the away fans to get the atmosphere going. He’s the type of personality we need more of at the club tbh.

14 Likes

Absolute wall. Love Big Papa.

1 Like