Snooker

He is. Met him before, he’s from my hometown. Had a tough time of it with the Crohn’s and Cancer.

No shame in losing to Ronnie though. He’s almost not human at this stage.

1 Like

It seems like it’s all still boiling over between Carter and O’Sullivan after the Masters final @Annie85x

Yeah saw that, getting personal!

Hopefully they meet in the final again lol

1 Like

It’s all a bit unsavoury after a cracking final but long standing bad blood there between the two. Will be interesting when they next meet in a tournament.

Ronnie has his number, whats the head to head like Ronnie 23 - 3 Carter…it will likely be more of the same

And they’re unlikely to meet in the Grand Prix. They’re on opposite sides of the draw and Carter has Selby next.

2 Likes

Trump giving Ronnie a good seeing to in this final so far :zinny:

2 Likes

6-6 now.

Intriguing

Ohhh that last frame @Annie85x

Feel for Trump. Now 6-8 down

Fighting back now :open_mouth:

Or not … Great performance by Ronnie, definitely feel bad for ol Trump though

1 Like

I feel bad for my idol Jimmy White.
One of the most talented but never won the World Championship…

1 Like

Damn, Selby 6-0’d Ronnie :zinny:

1 Like

Literally looks to be about 20 people at the opening match of the Riyadh masters… :rambo:

1 Like

Ronnie blowing Carter away in this Tour Championship match… Good stuff. Really excited for the World’s later this month.

2 Likes

Reckon Selby will walk away from the sport?

I really hope not! But he definitely does seem to be in a bad spot ATM :frowning:

1 Like

Mark Williams rolling back the years here @Annie85x !

1 Like

Yeah! He’s been fantastic :arteta2:

1 Like

Jester from Leicester out @Annie85x

Ali Carter went out yesterday, too, so there’ll be no ‘Ambulance Match’ with Ronnie o Sullivan

Brecel too! Some big names falling already… Wonder if all the stars are aligning for Ronnie to bring it home again…

2 Likes