Skhodran Mustafi

Probably a loan move to cover most of his wages till his contract runs out.

As disgusting as it sounds, could see him actually doing well for them :weary::grin:

2 Likes

Cranial capacity is usually developed during the early years of life, not after joining a new club. Thereā€™s literally 0 chance of him doing well anywhere.

1 Like

Heā€™s a good player tbf.
If you accept heā€™ll fuck up every 10 games or so then you can definitely work with him. Most defenders nowadays are like that anyway.

No he isnā€™t. Heā€™s shit, clearly.

6 Likes

I admire your stance on this. Youā€™re not backing down. Even though youā€™re very wrong :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well, he is. Gotta accept it.
Not good enough to be a starter for us in the PL? Fair. But he is still a good player.

Well, he would be starting for us still if he renewed his deal.
People really like to go overboard shitting on players. Iā€™m not calling him Maldini. All Iā€™m saying that he is a good player. You donā€™t play as many games as he did at the level he played if youā€™re shit.

Iā€™m pretty sure he blundered more than just 1 in 10. More like 1 in 2

1 Like

Had a great run under Arteta. Bad match against Spurs away but apart from that he was our best defender.

I think youā€™re easily OAā€™s best troll because its so hard to tell when you are being sincere with your latest hot take :grin:

Sokratis wouldā€™ve made more sense IMO, apparently they turned down the chance to sign him.

Mustafi is the perfect Trojan Horse though.

1 Like

Definitely not a ā€œlatestā€ hot take. Iā€™ve said as much for Mustafi before.
Unfortunately, not sharing the popular opinion among fans deems you as a troll so whatever. :man_shrugging:

Looks like the dream is off now. Liverpool strongly linked with Lucas Alario at River Plate. I was enjoying some banter with a few of their fans I know and just got walloped with tweets about this lad in the last 20 minutes.

Isnā€™t he a striker though? And heā€™s at Leverkusen now, I remember him getting linked with Liverpool years ago.

Oh come off it, you love to play up to it :grin:

1 Like

Thats what I said too. Apparently itā€™s a west Ham target now Montiel who plays for River Plate.

They want to add a problem on top of their problems?
Wow~~~
You know, it is not mathā€¦ 2 negatives wonā€™t turn into positive.
Good luck Pool.

I will dance around my house naked if Mustafi leaves during this transfer window!

Canā€™t wait until this fuckwit leaves the club!

1 Like