Skhodran Mustafi

As Messi seems to be running things now I’m assuming he tackled Messi in a friendly once so that makes him one of the toughest players he’s ever faced

1 Like

I swear being an Arsenal fan is like living in the upside down. Nothing makes sense anymore.

18 Likes

Does that mean we actually get money, or they’re talking to him a Bosman before the 6 month period. Not that bothered either way

2 Likes

How is this clown going to Barcelona?!

1 Like

I would accept a bid of Four English pounds!

1 Like

They’re broke as hell and in desperate need of bodies at CB even one without a brain like Mustafi may become viable

They’re dumb as hell too obviously

1 Like

If this happens it will be like winning a trophy. Season saved.

This cunt isn’t going to Barcelona, he’s off to Espanfuckingyol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That would be incredible. Could he be the worst player to ever play for Barcelona?

Quite shocked that people think Barcelona is too big for Mustafi.
Are you stuck in 2010 by any chance? Barcelona have been pulling Mustafi type moves for years now. :rofl:

1 Like

I think he’ll do well there

1 Like

I thought Barca were crazy to pay for Vermaelen.
Getting Mustafi from us is more.

1 Like

Barca are a circus, so it’s only fitting that they’d be looking to hire a clown.

5 Likes

Imagine hearing your club is scouting this German international from Arsenal and then you go on YouTube to watch his compilations… :ozil:

1 Like

Barca have made some suspect signings from us with Song, Fabregas and Vermaelen. Scratch that they’ve made suspect signings from several clubs—Coutinho and Dembele cone to mind.

If they want Mustafi and/or Bellerin bight their hand off immediately.

1 Like

Probably replace Fabregas with Hleb, Cesc was actually rather decent for Barcelona.

Saliba and Papa now out.
Musti next?

We’ll probably keep him as Europa League squad player.

I doubt we’ll be putting out our second team in EL anymore.

We don’t need to keep centre backs for depth. Luiz, Holding, Chambers, Mari and Gabriel. If we keep him it’s because Arteta wants too :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:.

4 Likes