Skhodran Mustafi

Oops my bad. I mixed it up. But we did look squeaky bum last 20 minutes as we invited pressure.

It was completely Xhaka’s fault actually. The team saw him warming up on the side and all sense of composure was lost - they thought the fuck was coming on and lost their heads as a result. He didn’t even need to come on for them to get deeply mind fucked

6 Likes

:ozil:

:rofl::joy: got to be his agent trolling.

3 Likes

Have you not got one of those red sweet wrappers for him we could send them. You’ve managed to fool half of OA with them.:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Haha what do you mean?

Those red Pepe Auba heat pattern things. Look remarkably like quality street wrappers too me.

2 Likes

Would it actually be weird if Barca were interested in him? They’ve made worse moves over the years…

:rofl::joy: I know exactly what ones you talking about. Which also reminds me I need to get a box of quality street to have about the house for Xmas!

1 Like

Would be the stuff of dreams, but are we that lucky?!

1 Like

Haha yes, immediately thought of this guy

4 Likes

If true it’s because he’s available for free or near enough to free and he’d be a covid signing

1 Like

Cough. Cough. Im not sure Arteta will let him go here.

2 Likes

Best troll of the century

1 Like

With Luiz and Sokratis leaving in the summer, that leaves us with:

Holding, Gabriel, Mari, Saliba and Chambers. Tierney also gets played at LCB. Mavropanos on loan.

Why the fuck do we need to extend Mustafi?

3 Likes

Basically, what it is, is that the entire club is a massive bunch of fucking cunts.

8 Likes

I love asking open-ended and, quite frankly, silly questions on OA. Always delivers :chester:

3 Likes

You just don’t get that kind of hard hitting analysis on Arsenal Mania.

12 Likes
5 Likes