Skhodran Mustafi

Classic Mustafi. Was great all game and yet he was at fault for both of our goals.
Fucking waste.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/its_me_axad/status/1219725100838244355?s=19

For fucks sake Iā€™m dying :arteta:

What even is this guy?

1 Like

Directly cost points in the last 2 games against Chelsea. Surely, heā€™s gotta be out of the squad now

2 Likes

That canā€™t be a red lol more like a dark yellow with a penalty

1 Like

Fucking cunting Mustafi tonightā€¦how many times will this clown of a fuckwit cost us pointsā€¦GET HIM THE FUCK OUT OF OUR CLUBā€¦

Heā€™s probably starting the next two games with Holding if Luiz is suspended, Papaā€™s injured, Chambers injured and Mavropanos is on trial :smirk: canā€™t see who else will start. Xhaka?

1 Like

Should be only a one game suspension for Luiz?

1 Like

:pray: ok hope so

Ughā€¦youā€™re right

Only at Arsenal can you have 5 guys that would be picked in front of a player only for that player to almost have start due to injuries and a red card.

1 Like

Wasnā€™t it a straight red?

Reap what you sow here. Bad mistake. Bad selection. This oneā€™s on the manager.

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to see his next piece on the official site, should be a real good one. :arteta:

But seriously, heā€™s awful and we should sell him at any price.

1 Like

Itā€™s only three for violent conduct

He fucked up for the goal but there were two more hospital passes he made across goal that Tammy Abraham almost intercepted so it could have been much worse.

@Castiel my Chelsea mate literally asked me why we havenā€™t just bought him out of his contract as surely keeping him around is going to be more expensive if he keeps losing us games.

Fucking ridiculous. Iā€™m sure heā€™s not a bad guy, Mustafi, but heā€™s literally at Djourou/Silvestre levels of comedy badness.

4 Likes

Is the fucker still here?

Heā€™s probably going to stay until the summer then go on a ā€œget fuckedā€ loan until his contract expires. Heā€™s a toxic asset at this point.

3 Likes

Yeah atleast Xhaka has some utility but this dudeā€¦

Thatā€™s two more windows than what anyone thought heā€™s survived. Poor by the club this.

1 Like

Sometimes club can try whatever the fuck they want but guys wonā€™t leave. You are aware of what Bogarde did at Chelsea?

Yeah but if you start playing them Iā€™m left with the question of has he been retained.