Skhodran Mustafi

The Clown survives, ready for a 4th consecutive campaign in North London.

Scenes at the training ground the following day.

:bellerin: ā€œI hope we managed to sell Mustafi. Canā€™t stand this BASTARD,ā€
:chester: ā€œWell with any luck, Luca from Italy will take him.ā€
:bellerin: ā€œHang on, is that who I think it is?ā€

ā€œGuess who decided to stay in London for a bit longer?ā€

5 Likes

I do believe I read on here about the Australian transfer window being open a little longerā€¦ fancy coming over to collect him?

1 Like

Personally wouldnā€™t play him in the PL unless itā€™s a must. For me Luiz, Skoratis, Holding and Chambers are more capable to play instead of him even Mavropanos. I think Chambers and Holding Should be our EL group stage/League Cup CB pairing. Play Mustafi at right back or something. Even agaisnt lesser teams Mustafi will cost us in the PL.

Still here?

Raul statue status: cancelled.

1 Like

What is poor raul to do if no one wants to touch the wanker with a shitty stick. Dunno how we are going to get rid of this shitstain and ozil!

Raul will start his own moped gang to intimidate both of them into leaving.

1 Like

All jokes aside i thought that incident might of spun it for ozil wanting to leave but it didnt

Same mistakes, different personnelā€¦

Tbf even mustafi didnā€™t make so many errors leading to goals/penalties in such a short time. A masterclass move.

1 Like

Is he ready to play? Start him next game.

1 Like
2 Likes

1 game 1 CS :mustafi:

1 Like

Might as well retire now tbh.

So much wasted potential. Dude has looked like an elite CB so far(since pre-season). Must be scared shitless to produce a fuck-up after the treatment the fans gave him. Sucks Xhaka will never get his.

Worth the click tbh. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

100% duels won
96 touches
96% pass completation
90% long range pass completation

The opponent was not tough enough for Arsenal but Shkodran Mustafi showed again how professional he is. 5th choice at the back who has greatly performed again.

1 Like

Heā€™s been solid in the cup games heā€™s player, still think in the big games when thereā€™s some pressure on that he has a mistake in him that will cost us points. But heā€™s been professional and has gone about his business very well. I think EL games and League cup games is as far as I play him unless we have serious injuries. Maybe a PL game during the Christmas period wouldnā€™t be out of the question.

This is true, weirdly.

Koscielny could learn from him

1 Like

I think with Mustafi, heā€™s knows itā€™s only downwards from once he leaves Arsenal. He wonā€™t get a top club from any of the top leagues, might go to Turkey or somewhere like that and win a title but that be as good as it gets.

With Kos, I think he didnā€™t care if he burned bridges with Arsenal as it was all about getting that move back to France for him and his family. I donā€™t think he has any desire to come back to Arsenal even when he retires, thatā€™s what it looked like with his behavior throughout the whole saga. And I doubt the fans or club care either way.

1 Like