Skhodran Mustafi

He’s a temporary fucking clown.

i reckon in jan we will get uppy, we are clearing the decks and it was said that the deal was just too complicated to get over the line in the summer so i think it will be revisited.

In summer it will be getting ozil mhki kola and xhaka the fuck out.

1 Like

I agree…we tried to make a late move for him before the window closed. I suspect we will return in January or next summer. Upamecano will just have one year left on his contract so we may be able to get a better deal next year.

Got to love transfer rumours

1 Like

Xhaka and Mustafi survive.
More reasons to hate them.

This guy’s the equivalent of a cockroach surviving a nuclear winter.

What a BASTARD @Sol

2 Likes

We’re stuck with the worst of all

As much as I want BASTARDO gone, we can at least take solace in the fact that he is 5th choice CB now behind Chambers.

It will be a great celebration when he leaves, but doesn’t look like it will be this day unfortunately.

3 Likes

Can’t even loan him out

At least he’s nowhere near the first team, let him play in the cup games. As long as he isn’t playing in the PL, then I’m more then happy.

Less annoyed because he isn’t in a position to start anymore so that’s good.

Move him on soon but he’s not filthing up the first team like xhaka.

6 Likes

Now we are stuck with this fuck wit at least until January I think he should be moved to the reserves…

It’s not exactly shocking that he’s still here. He’s such damaged goods at this point I can’t really blame him for digging his heels in. Where’s he going to go after this? I can’t see another PL team in England wanting him. I don’t think he’s talented enough to succeed at a top level club in Spain, Italy or Germany at this point either.

Would he go to Turkey or Portugal? The money probably isn’t as good. He’d probably even get found out in an inferior league like MLS.

Maybe we get lucky and a team on the continent is desperate enough to take him off our hands in January otherwise we’ll try again in the summer.

I hope he enjoys kebabs and museums because that’s all he’ll be doing in London from now on. :arteta:

1 Like

Will be a good option for us to use in the EL group stages and the cup games. He’s a disaster, but think he can still get the job done against the lesser teams. Smart squad rotation is going to be vital if we are to reach our targets this year(CL qualification, EL win, and a good run in either of the cups).

2 Likes

That’s a really good point. We should play him in the League Cup and away games in the EL.

Massive injury crisis forcing us to play him this season confirmed.

1 Like

I can see it now. We think he’s down and out, and then come March, things are going badly, enter Mustafi… like a Phoenix, he’s going to rise from the ashes and single handedly save our season

:mustafi:

Most annoying aspect of this is the poor banter jokes till at least January.

1 Like

I don’t want him playing instead of Holding and Chambers. Maybe not even Mavropanos