Skhodran Mustafi

If Arsenal manage to sell him, you go ahead and drop all the sssiiiuuuusss you want and crash the server.

:mustafi:

5 Likes

And we gonna get rid of this vile and disturbing :mustafi: too

The only Ssssssiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuu I understand is WU-TANG Ssssiiiuuuuuuuu Killer Bees :honeybee:

2 Likes

Well Roma have had bunch of questionable CBs over the years. Just show a bit of passion though and theyā€™ll think youā€™re Baresi.

selling Mustafi would be bigger then signing Pepe

2 Likes

I feel bad liking that post but it is probably true :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You take that back :bellerin:

Must be said though that would be a big dealā€¦if they manage it Raul should be renamed Don Raul!

No one in Italy linked Mustafi to AS Roma. Fake rumors, maybeā€¦

7 Likes

MADNESSSSS!!!

I think someone has put a nine after the one by mistake.

More anxiety about Mustafiā€™s potential transfer out than any other possible transfer in this window.

This guy is a cancer in defence, just brings the whole fucking unit down to a piss poor level.

When youā€™ve got this fuck next to you, you must be always thinking ā€œis this cunt going to go to ground, completely miss the ball / player, forcing me to cover or do I just remain in my own zone and mark my guy?ā€

Heā€™s such a liability that he must make all his defensive partners on edge, and always feeling like they have to cover for him in some form or another.

1 Like
4 Likes

heheheheh

ā‚¬13.5m is actually a reasonable sum to recoup for this idiot. His stock couldnā€™t be any lower.

7 Likes

Would take any fee at this point. Just get this clown out.

1 Like

Please can this be true. Get this stupid cunt and his switz mate out my club

2 Likes

Fixed

2 Likes

unfortunately these are such dodgy sources.

Surely at that price, clubs would take even Mustafi. I donā€™t think heā€™d be as bad as he has been for us, elsewhere.

How was he for Sampdoria for example @SRCJJ @Maxi_Gooner ??

Maybe being in italy could help him?

I remember him as good CB, as well as during his time in Spain. A famous italian football site included Mustafi in the best XI of the season for La Liga few days before our acquisition.

1 Like