Skhodran Mustafi

We’re paying the £5m, yeah? :smile:

He has over 1 million Instagram followers. That should atleast count for a bit. We need the 5m to fund the ZahaBeeeeeeast signing.

Yes and 999997 of them hate him.

There’s only one thing for it

Harakiri

2 Likes

Anyone at the match today? Did the Emirates crowd give him the boo treatment?

Goal conceded because of the horrible player who plays on the right.

That first goal was mostly the cb… preventing the cross 1v1 isn’t guaranteed against tricky customer if you contain to wide - was a fabulous cross and no defenders anywhere near the striker in the f*ing middle of the pen area.

Maybe AMN should have done better but imho preponderance of blame goes to cb.

This is good

11 Likes

Does he still have a contract with us? Thought he was a winger but idk.

Kitchee-FC-v-Arsenal-FC

1 Like

:giroud3::giroud3::giroud3:

:giroud2::giroud2::giroud2:

Why are you doing this to me?!

8 Likes

OH MY FOOOKIN GOD ! PLS YES YES PLSSSSS

1 Like

It wasn’t that bad. It was the initial cheer for every player but as soon as the crowd realized it’s Musti then they booed but then you could hear the laughter about how tragic booing our own is.
Btw, Mustafi was good today. Surprisingly amazing in aerial duels, put out some good passes in our build up and his interceptions and and marking was solid as well.

Keep booing. At least the moron will finally understand what these brainfarts of his have done to us.

I really hope the Roma link is true…just hope we get a flat transfer fee rather than any performance related fees.

I would sooner give Chambers a chance at CB alongside Sokratis or Holding than persist with Mustafi for another season.

I didn’t realise Manalos’ job was to flap his hands around and gift goals. Mustafi will fill his shoes perfectly :ok_hand:

Please Roma, take our crap player and pay us lots of money

Tbf, he’s gonna be perfect for Roma.

He’ll be better for Roma than he is for us…

Are Roma playing in Serie B now? If so I can agree he might be perfect for them.

2 Likes

Roma do have stat loving yanks in charge like us so who knows

For now, just the one siu will suffice

:siuu:

3 Likes