Skhodran Mustafi

That’s not realistic. No one will pay a transfer fee and his wages

Why not ? The bald cunt Gazidis thought he was worth 35 million quid 3 years ago, his stat DNA measures still look good do they not ?

15m + his wages is absolutely realistic.

Perhaps because he’s turned to absolute shit. The first 6 months we actually thought he was good for the most part. Remember the days when we never lost with Mustafi? Thought we had a signing then.

If you said to most clubs that there is a CB available, for only 35m, that is guaranteed to gain you about ten points a season, you wouldn’t hesitate to buy him.

Well, let’s do the reverse.
Mustafi cost us 35m, and loses us about ten points a season, so let’s get rid of him for nothing and we’re back in the top four places. :grinning:

3 Likes

Well we’ll see, if we don’t get that then it probably isn’t realistic

Shit, we can’t let Moose enter the last year of his contract. Reject!

1 Like

AC Milan on a StatDNA madnessssssss

1 Like

Italian clubs are bloody awful to deal with on loan deals. Always set a number before their required to buy and stop just short.

That is all that is needed! :giroud:

If Luca was here he would say that i was cocky english and that i was giving his countries football clubs sticks :santi:

2 Likes

I just hope that all these fantastic stats bump up Mustafi’s transfer value…BUT not too much…still needs to be affordable for another club to buy him!

3 Likes

«Ich weiß nicht, woher diese Meldungen immer kommen. Es ist schon komisch: Ich bin jetzt seit fast drei Jahren hier, und schon nach einem halben Jahr wurde spekuliert, dass ich bald wieder wechseln würde», sagte der 27-Jährige dem Kicker». «Ich bin Spieler des FC Arsenal, habe noch einen Vertrag bis 2021, und sonst gibt es keine Neuigkeiten. Sollte es die geben, werde ich sie verkünden und mich nicht davonschleichen.»

If Sanhelli’s new policy is a real thing we have to deal with him for at least one season more if Arsenal can’t find a buyer this summer.

Don’t… get… hopes… up… must… not…

The crazy thing about Mustafi is that he does look naturally talented. He can tackle, he’s good in the air, and he’s not a bad passer by any means. I think his issue is he’s just a massive fucking moron. Low IQ player. Mert on the other hand was devoid of pretty much any athleticism, but was so fucking smart and read the game so well he made up for that quite easily.

5 Likes

There’s nothing in that sentence that is true.

Is it from the German version of one of those games shows like Game For A Laugh?

Just like the game show, there is nothing funny about it, or the Tweet.

Yep - it is all above the neck issues with big Moose… and at his age and experience, hard to believe he is going to figure it out… he could probably do better in a system with more protection, but with useless Xhaka in front of him and a back-line with 300 different combinations lining up this year, he was always going to be huge liability - and you never know when either.

Having a lack of confidence in a team-mate like that is crushing to the rest of the team as well.

1 Like

Lets be honest we all believed it at the time.

Not all of us :thinking:

5 Likes

Zero chance I wanted him because he’s German.

1 Like