Skhodran Mustafi

@acmilan @ivangazidis

1 Like

Lol, heā€™s certainly not shy of the ball I guess

Ok. I get it now. He is just guilty of all the fuck ups because of how much of the ball he sees. Itā€™s because others arenā€™t actually pulling their weight. :woozy_face:

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s just the system weā€™ve played ever since he joined that has exposed him

Hah

@SRCJJ what are u gonna do if Milan actually buy him from us?? :joy::joy:

I will actively start being a fan for ac Milan if they do it for me. Semi fan of Fiorentina (coach when I was young was from there) and Parma- their third kit is freakin awesome, but I will put Milan ahead of them.

1 Like

This has to be his last season with Arsenal. I donā€™t care if itā€™s a last minute deal just get him out. I think him been here next season will put a damper on things lol. I be shocked if heā€™s not gone this summer.

So if he wasnā€™t braindead heā€™d be world class. Maybe we can move him to CM away from our goal.

Why are you asking him? Itā€™s Gio who is a Milan fan here

2 Likes

Nope. He can be world-class but Arsenal wonā€™t be the club to get it out of him. He can go off to Italy. I canā€™t go through another season of him or Xhaka having their classic brain farts.

1 Like

What does that have to do with me lol?

Show sum respect and answer his question.

4 Likes

Fuck, is that a joke?

Again, this is a great example how ā€œstatsā€ can be misleading.

I like it very much for you aswell you cunt.

3 Likes

Fuck off with loan deals.

7 Likes

This is Mustafi weā€™re talking about, take it and run

Also his value canā€™t get any worse than it is now. He has to perform better in a slower weaker league with a change of environment. The shit performances and fans booing him must make him self conscious, which probably makes him play worse.

No, we just need to be strong. You want him, you buy him. Having a situation where he can come back with another year of his contract gone helps nobody.

7 Likes

Please just sell, take whatever we can get and put it towards our summer transfer budget.

2 Likes

It frees up a wage and squad place for the time being. Maybe even get a loan fee on top of that. That all helps. At this stage, we might realistically be looking at loaning him until the end of his contract unless he has a decent season

1 Like

No it doesnā€™t help. He needs to not be our player anymore. Thatā€™s the only suitable outcome here.

It also just continues this loan bollocks weā€™ve been doing for years now. We need to cut that out.