Site Feedback

80/20 rule means that’s pretty low on the backlog. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

If you don’t use dark mode, you’re doing it wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

More might if they didn’t have to look at those two

1 Like

Anyway any chance of fucking off Ozil and Lacazette with a couple of legends or even some youth talents???

Wait, what’s this? I have literally idea what background is being discussed here lol, someone help me out with a screenshot or something please?

2 Likes

Twitter videos don’t seem to embed properly

1 Like

Anyone having an issue with the site loading properly?

When I try to view the site using my phone’s data it refuses to load, but as soon as I try through my WiFi, it works. Have been using multiple different other sites on my phone while using my data, so seems unique to this site for me.

Have you tried clearing your internet history/cache/stored cookies ?

That should do the trick.

And more importantly, have you tried turning it off and then on again?

1 Like

If your sexual interests were as niche as mine you’d know I do this twice daily.

7 Likes

Oh and @SRCJJ, thanks for the advice. It didn’t fix the problem, and now I have to re-remember the passwords for every site I regularly use as they’ve been deleted, so again, cheers.

:joy:

4 Likes

Probably pay back for you sending him to Papa Johns to get robbed.

10 Likes

HA.

I dunno what to say, guess it’s just a dodgy franchise near him. The three or so branches I’ve used have all been spot on :ok_hand:

Bet the money hadn’t even left his account but was pending with the bank anyway and he just gave the poor person on the other end of the phone an earful for no reason :xhaka:

@SRCJJ how’d that work out in the end?

2 Likes

Money rolled back into my account exactly as detailed in your post mate.

:relieved:

2 Likes

Looks like this been fixed. All hail @Bl1nk

You’re welcome :blush: took me all morning.

2 Likes

any idea why this popped up today?

is firefox spazzing out lol

Atleast Firefox is there to give you Protections, if your government doesn’t.

1 Like

haha :joy: it’s weird though, never seen it before on OA and I give many a fucks about personal privacy politics on the internet for example, I know ff opens sites with trackers like fb in containers to protect your personal data etc. but never saw it on just a regular forum and have no idea why it would happen here.

Here’s some troll food though, I’m pretty sure I first opened some other thread briefly and got no warning there, then when I opened the BLM thread they warned me about being tracked… conspiracy nutters - knock yourselves out with that one.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if this was true.