Shkodran Mustafi (We got himmmm!)

My final word…

I can totally accept that you disagree with me. what i can’t accept from you is the aggression and pure vitriol that you have shown me since day one. what i’ve done to you personally to deserve this from you is beyond me!

You’re not the only one who completely disagrees with me (obviously). the difference is, those who disagree with me stay respectful and refrain from being hateful and downright nasty about it.

As for calling me a racist…FUCK YOU!

I wish you every happiness in your hate filled world!

Says the guy quoting breitbart and is trying to scaremonger between different groups of society (fear teh womenz!!!) on a constant basis. I still remember when you had the ill-informed (as per usual) post about how Germany is basically overrun by muslim hordes raping white women at every instance.
Just because somebody doesn’t suffer your nonsense, it doesn’t mean they are usually hate-filled. It’s just you have a remarkable talent to bring that out of people (well, out of me, certainly). I don’t like racists and mysogynists and unlike many others, I will not just be passive about it.

2 Likes

@g4e @CunningLinguist

Can we get back on topic please chaps, thanks.

Apologies Shill, i just couldn’t take his nastiness anymore. i won’t be conversing with him again.

Moving on…

Until proven wrong, i just can’t see us buying anyone else this TW. zero faith in Wenger right now.

2 Likes

Seems we do a lot of talking to players and not clubs. Someone should report us :campbell:

5 Likes

Man I don’t want to get invested in this potential transfer but shit I can’t help it.

Kos and Mustafi would be one mean as hell CB partnership.

Meanwhile:

Arsènic (Lexus7Sanchez)
#BREAKING: Arsenal are in ongoing talks with Mustafi, however several other clubs have already made bids meeting Valencia’s valuation. (Sky Germany)

Are we sure this lad is good enough though? He’s not quick or tall.

1 Like

He’s quick enough and height is not an issue since he’s a fucking beast in the air. Mertersacker is tall as hell but isn’t great in the air.

In terms of everything else though he’s very good, his partnership with Otamendi was excellent and he had another great season last year despite having a new partner in Abdennour.

5 Likes

Do we know we have to bid to get a player?

1 Like

He is also experienced playing on as both the right and the left sided CB and mainly seems to have been in partnerships in which he was the less aggressive CB more focused on reading the game and coordinating the defense, which would make for a good pairing with Kos (or Gabriel).

I would prefer Manolas but him moving anywhere this summer seems unlikely due to his contractual situation. I’m not sure we will get better than Mustafi among realistic targets.

Mustafi is very talented, and is a ‘must buy’.
He’s not slow by any means, but nor is he fast.

1 Like

Was a little gutted for Merts when I heard the news. But, If it forces Wenger’s hand into the market for another CB then I guess I can live with it.

Is he better than what we currently have or?

He would partner Koscielny very well.

Well, I don’t think he is better than Koscielny, but he can sure as hell play the position.

Only other (somewhat) realistic CB partner that would suit Koscielny is Varane.

1 Like

I don’t know if the literal translation of this Dutch saying actually means anything in English, but this seems another ‘too small for the table cloth, too big for the napkin’-transfer. But that is just who we are as a club nowadays I guess.

Hurry up Wenga! We can’t start the season with Chambers, Gabriel and Holding as CBs.

1 Like

Most likely we will… don’t worry :wenger:

1 Like

Mustafi llega esta tarde a Valencia, en el día de hoy realizará las pertinentes pruebas físicas para ver en que condiciones regresa el central alemán después de disputar la pasada Eurocopa; el domingo se unirá al resto de la expedición, ya en Londres, junto a Bakkali y Siqueira para incorporarse a los entrenamientos junto al resto de compañeros.

@AbouCuellar, can you translate this quote for us?

According to AS, yes, Mustafi hasn’t travelled with the team but he will join them during next few days because, before to fly, he needs to pass the medicals after the Euros.

Kike says we have no interest in Mustafi.

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/759004672132689921