Sheffield United Vs Arsenal (FA Cup Quarter Final)

Oh for fucks sake, I thought this long throw bollocks had been consigned to the shite heap of history.

Going to be a long fucking afternoon of Brexit and gravy football. Fuck off

1 Like

I dont think we are set up to control the midfield, our players flood the wings have 1 person central and 3 cbs the crowd central space in a counter to slow down the attack

1 Like

So slow. We are just going to keep giving it away. Why can’t we pass quicker?

75% possession but we lack someone with ability to break them down.

1 Like

This is going to be a tough watch. The midfield is dead. It’s all sideways at the moment.

Willock ffs

I really want Willock to do well and make it at Arsenal, but right now not convinced. There are glimpses but all too often he misses runs - is it that he doesn’t see them or doesn’t trust himself to make the pass?

Am I the only one that doesn’t rate Willock at all? Always misplacing passes and can’t even control the ball half the time

2 Likes

Absolutely this.

Opposition sides can just long-ball us and bypass our midfield like it isn’t even there.

I can’t see how we’d improve on this with current personnel. Guendouzi to use his energy to become box-to-box (needs to improve on ball control and dribbling in order to do so)? Torreira to play DM (needs to be able to head away long balls)? Xhaka to play DM (needs to improve on positional awareness and even the most simplest of passes)

Look at this fucking team, everyone responsible for transfer policy at Arsenal in the last years should be serving prison time

I agree. I still would love for him to find his way being an academy product, but I wouldn’t mind seeing him sold if would could get decent cash for him.

PENALTY!!

SPOTKICK

Not getting excited until comfirmed and converted.

1 Like

LOL.

Id be fuming

Pepe to take it?

1 Like

GREAT PEN!

Goaaal :pepe2:

1 Like

It’s a start. Now lets quickly get another goal.

They’re having a right moan about it on the radio but probably wouldn’t give a damn if it was awarded against us

1 Like