Serie A

Yer, thought of leaving it blank

Just cos theyre current players
Hes a fifa nut and so would know a few of the Roma players

Ohhhh sorry I thought it was for you, didn’t realise it was for your son.

Roma are a shadow of their former self, so none of those names are really particularly big or Roma legends but I’ll defer to @SRCJJ whonhas a much better understanding of Italian football

Edit: although i guess it’ll probably be either Dybala as he was their big name signing from Juve or El Sharaawy because he’s been there for yonks

Gotta be Dybala from that list.

But @Cristo is right, it’s Totti, DDR or maybe Batistuta?

I know it’s a jersey foul to get a player’s name of a shirt they never actually played in, but it’s not like this Roma squad has a ton of future greats or even cult hero players.

1 Like

Yeah that’s exactly what I meant

Dybala is the poster boy of Roma now, Pellegrini is the captain. You can go for either if you want one of the current players.

Else, go safe and choose the king of Rome, Totti #10.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1684979181774352385

LMAO. To paraphrase Ricky, “Eat shit and live Juventus.”

I’ll take one Vlahovic please. I’m sure the Serbian mafia or whoever holds his rights aren’t going to be happy with him playing a whole season out of Europe.

conference league is like calling skimmed milk ‘milk’ …it is europe but scarcely and not even worth having.

you guys call it “skimmed” milk and not “skim” milk? Is this another “math” instead of “maths” or “at hospital” instead of “at the hospital” nonsense?

yeah we call it skimmed milk here. Whole Milk, Semi-Skimmed and the milk flavoured water that is skimmed (not that semi-skimmed is great either).

Is that 2%? Also, do you guys have lactose free milk or is that just an American invented scam?

yeah we have that too, yeah semi-skimmed is 2%…we also have all the other milks like oat, soya, almond, rice etc.

oh yeah I had non-dairy milk when I was there for college because it’s important to adhere to the soy latte drinking, East coast lefty elite stereotypes, but never really investigated whether there was lactose free milk.

Are Man City invisible?

Cheers all

Went with Totti

Absofuckinglutely was the correct decision :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

He is one of the most ridiculously talented I’ve ever seen play.

Kids today may won’t get it but he genuinely processed the game so different to the rest and had the ability to pull off every pass, touch or shot he wanted.

2 Likes

Btw, Milan silently winning this mercato.
Pulisic, Chukwueze, Reijnders, Loftus-Cheek and Okafor brought in so far. About to sign Yunus Musah too.

Glad he’s getting out of Valencia. It’s really sad what happened to the club but it seemed like a total circus.

1 Like

Totti owes a lot to Capello for that Scudetto. Not sure how many coaches could’ve of done it with Roma at that time but he was one of them.

1 Like

That run with England really did a number on his rep. Every so often some former English international will come out with another story about how Capello was bad and all.
Dude is an iconic figure in Italian football and football in general. Deserves more credit.