Serie A

Fucking hell Milano going all out to be like spurs

The blackout lasts till 17:15 lol

9 point lead for the Naples :smiley:

1 Like

One thing is for sure, if Mudryk is worth ā‚¬100m then Napoli wouldnā€™t sell Kvara for less than ā‚¬150-200m as absurd as that sounds.

5 Likes

My biggest fear is United are going to get new owners and theyā€™ll do what chelsea are doing and give Napoli 300mill for Osimhen and the fella with the long name.

Chelsea will keep buying players like Caicedo, rice etc

And we will be there failing to get Milan to accept our 60mill bid for Leao which we think is plenty because he only has one year left.

1 Like

Spent years convincing myself with the market will normalise itself eventually. I thought Covid would be the catalyst for that. All that did was kill lots of other ā€œtopā€ European clubs but seems to have had no effect on English teams.

But with Saudi owners at Newcastle, United potential new owners, the crazy American at Chelseaā€¦ itā€™s just going to get substantially worse.

2 Likes

So he doesnā€™t have it all then.

6 Likes

Dybala is different gravy this season! Scored again, beautiful volley.

Just needs another 9 goals to go above Atalanta on goal difference

1 Like

Mourinho looks like someone who had piss in his cereals even though his team is winning and theyā€™re playing against 10-men.

Saw reports he was gonna chat to the Roma board recently. Not sure if he expected more from the club after rejecting the Portugal and Brazil jobs.

Edit:
Yep. Checks out.

If the timing is right, he could take over Ancelotti at Madrid.

Edit 2:

Wellā€¦

8 goals for the home side in Bergamo.

Itā€™s quite cool how similar the Napoli and Arsenal situations are currently in their respective leagues.

Both teams have 15 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss with Arsenal scoring 42 goals and conceding 14 and Napoli scoring 44 and conceding 14.

Letā€™s hope both continue to do what they have been doing.

6 Likes

Napoli and Arsenal winning their respective leagues would be super for the sport, even if I do say so myself.

4 Likes

My sentiments exactly :grinning: Personally speaking itā€™s shaping up to being one of the most exciting seasons for both teams simultaneously since 1988/89

2 Likes

Milanā€™s bad form continues, getting slapped by Inter in the Super Cup.

1 Like

Good. Fuck Gazidis.

Thought he left now? Maybe Iā€™m wrong but remember he got cancer last year and declared heā€™s leaving end of 2022

1 Like

Oh well if he has cancer I guess Iā€™ll take it back.

Has Giroud scored since the restart ?

1 Like