Serie A

.:rofl::rofl:
Fairs.

They aint the same person?

1 Like

They kinda are tbh. Fabrizo rips off news from Di Marzio often.

Roma looking really good in the friendly with Spurs. The better side in this half and deserved lead.

Spurs look a bit sluggish.

Fucking hell, Zalewski got fucked up.
Dybala had a very good game.

That Spurs away kit looks awful. Looks like pajamas.

1 Like

I don’t mind it. I actually think it looks good in the pitch.

Really boring game now btw. Spurs are toothless. Roma just controlling the game.

yeah good luck with that! He was never worth 75m to begin with, youd be lucky to get £25m for him.

Madrid were linked with him in the January window before Chelsea bought him. I believe the rumoured priced tag was €10m and Madrid decided against it.
Then these morons come in and spend a fucking fortune on butterfingers. Ridiculous.

Can’t see what Allegri is meant to do with the Juventus team this season…

Same average overpaid goalkeeper in Woj

Full backs are awful (Sandro, Danilo, MDS and Pellegrini) are not even top 4 Serie A quality

CB depth is really poor now. They have to hope Gatti is a revelation and Bremer settles well because Bonucci and Rugani are shit. They’ve lost De Ligt and Chiellini

Midfield they have Pogba who’s basically a non entity now he’s injured again until next year. McKennie is average, Rabiot is fucking dogshit, Zakaria offers nothing from a technical standpoint, Arthur is diabolical and Locatelli doesn’t transform the midfield.

Chiesa will be recovering from the ill effects of his injury so who knows how he will do this year. Kean is showing himself to be a bit of a donkey. Di Maria is a good signing and hopefully him and Vlahovic do well

1 Like

Oh man, somebody watched the friendly against Madrid. Heard Madrid totally dominated Juve?

I dunno, I still feel Juve will Juve their way out of the shithole they’re in. I think at some point they’ll click, defence will be impeccable again and Vlahovic will be scoring goals for fun.

I do like the uncertainty with the top teams a bit. Should be an exciting battle for Serie A again.

Roma signing Belotti meaning their window would have seen them sign three players on free transfers (Dybala, Belotti and Matic) and a loan for Wijnaldum (not sure if that’s done or not). Meaning they’d have only spent money on one player and that would be Celik

Hopefully they can bin some of their shit like Diawara and Veretout in midfield and maybe some of their defenders too

4 Likes

Setting up for a big season and then Mourinho will bounce.
Roma will be back in the gutter and Mourinho will be treated like a god. :joy:

Mourinho Europa League winner incoming?

Emery in the Conference League to everyone’s relief.

You have spelled Arteta incorrectly sir.

3 Likes

Suppose Villarreal can’t knock us out this time :grin: that’s solved itself.

I said a while ago that I would like an Arsenal v Roma final.

Will be glorious.

I believe Mou has Arteta’s number too so it’s time to set that record straight.

Got his number based on what?

1 Like

I think he beat him twice when he was at Spurs. Arteta beat him once.