Serie A

All that cheating, yet Chelsea have just now equalled or even surpassed Juventusā€™s European history

:ozil:

4 Likes

Nice silver lining that thanks

3 Likes

The best silver lining is that Champions League winner Giroud may be joining your team.

We need this guy.

Not necessarily even as manager. (Ideally as club overlord).

A guy that knows a thing or two about standards. (Maybe keep him away from transfer scouting tho.)

4 Likes
1 Like

A more than decent replacement for Conte.
Actually very excited to see him with a bigger budget and a bigger club. The right time for him to make the next step in his career.
Canā€™t wait to see Inter next season.

Whisper it quietly but Rabiot has been a baller for Juve this season and he looked brilliant for France too the other day.

If Juve handle the window well they might have a quick comeback.

He absolutely has not been a baller. Heā€™s had some good games, some average games and some poor games. Heā€™s very limited in what he can do and has so far proven himself to not be the talent he was predicted to be.

1 Like

I think thatā€™s true for his first season. I think he has been great this season. Always stands out whenever I watch Juve. Granted, Juveā€™s midfield has been proper shite but seeing him play well in a very talented France definitely confirmed it for me that he has genuinely improved.

I think youā€™re an avid Serie A fan as well so letā€™s agree to disagree on this one.

1 Like

You said heā€™s been a baller this season and he hasnā€™t. Heā€™s a sidewards passing merchant who dribbles forward sometimes and that makes him look like heā€™s doing more than he is.

Heā€™s 26 years old now, heā€™s virtually never pushed on as a player what you see with him is really as good as youā€™re likely to get from him. Maybe Allegri might extract more from him but thereā€™s nothing there that makes him indispensable.

He has been the best of a bad bunch and his season was solid all round but ā€œballerā€ is just hyperbole.

Thatā€™s fair. Iā€™ll temporarily demote him to being great. Iā€™ll preserve the ā€œballerā€ if he performs at the Euros as well. :grin:

Anyone gets it? :grin:

5 Likes

I think heā€™ll be a great fit at Lazio.

1 Like

So:

Inter - Inzaghi
Juve - Allegri
Milan - Poli still?
Atalanta - Gasperini
Napoli - ??
Roma - Mourinho
Lazio - Sarri

3 Likes

I was literally typing the same post before I deleted it haha.

Shame about Conte leaving Inter, would have made things even more exciting.

Hopefully Napoli make a suitable appointment and ADL doesnā€™t fuck it up.

3 Likes

They hired Spaletti, slipped my mind.

Almost as many new coaches as the Bundesliga for next season.

1 Like

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Awfully underwhelming appointment.

I donā€™t follow Serie A like I used to be I must admit Iā€™m tempted to next season based on the new appointments. The league definitely feels a bit fresher than La Liga too.

I stopped watching because of Juveā€™s dominance so Iā€™m hoping Allegri doesnā€™t have it all his own way

4 Likes

It does have the potential to be an interesting season

11 Likes