Serie A

I don’t get why they think having a league with 3 clubs in it would actually work.

They haven’t signed the Club Commitment Declaration. My guess is Juventus is trying to leverage their threat of a Super League for some concessions in form of more money.

1 Like

Can’t help but smile at how Juve are doing this season.

Pirlo doing his best Arteta impression.

2 Likes

:auba:

I wish PR Teta had us in FIFTH place, 1 point behind the CL Places, ffs…

Proper one man army this season.

2 Likes

Has always been an absolute top class talent.

2 Likes

Just seen AC Milan are 6-0 up. Atalanta also winning. That’s what we want to see.

2 Likes

Make that 7 :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

@Josh surprised Milan kicked the extra point and didn’t go for two. :arteta:

4 Likes

Yes!

Aww

5 Likes

#PioliIn #ZlatanOut

1 Like

5th place is going to have a high number of points this year in Serie A, could be a 77 or 78 point season missing out on CL qualification.

1 Like
2 Likes

Juve doing my fucking head in. Such a frustrating side to watch.
The decision making of Kulusevski and Chiesa is pure crap. One thinks he is fucking Van Persie and the other is more bothered about dribbling past people rather than getting the ball in dangerous positions. :man_facepalming:

The unsung hero of Juve scores, sucks that Cuardado’s stint at Chelsea will forever haunt him.

Ooh Juve down to 10 men with half hour to play. Cost be costly.

Massive win for Juve with 10 men. Unlikely that they make it back to Top 4 but it keeps the dream alive.

completely undeserved with a penalty bought by agnelli. Absolutely woeful decisions. i fucking HATe this corrupt fucking club. I would love to just eradicate them from football forever.