Serie A

Ha, that’s awesome lol

1 Like

Napoli 2-0 up on Lazio after 15 minutes. This is probably their hardest game left, so Juventus should be worried about staying in the top 4. Juve still have to play both the Milans.

Atalanta vs Milan on the final day of the season is looking like a shootout for a Champions League spot. Well played fixture computer :clap:

Seems like Milan should be worried also, if they still have to play Juve at Atalanta.

Yeah a few teams close on points. Juventus will probably be fine, but having to still play Inter is far from ideal.

1 Like

Juventus are proper shit ffs.

Be hilarious if they have to start next season in the Europa League

1 Like

Pirlo is clueless btw.

I can see an Allegri comeback. Mourinho should be the one though.

1 Like

They deserve it for no longer wanting to be a football club and trying to become a brand.

3 Likes

Allegri comeback is impossible.

Genuine danger of missing CL if they lose here, imagine Juventus and Liverpool both not qualifying for CL, on top of Dortmund who are currently 5th.

3 Likes

Add Chelsea as well if they miss out too.

You think Pirlo’s job is safe?
If not, who do you think may replace him?

Imagine an EL with Juventus, Dortmund, Liverpool from the group stages.

2 Likes

Pirlo will get another season so long as they come top 4. I think they’ll have no choice but to act if they don’t though

1 Like

Let’s ge to the juicy stuff. Imagine Ronaldo in EL.
Fucking hell. :grimacing:

I don’t think they’re going to sack him. For some bizarre reason I’ve not heard any real rumblings of the Juventus hierarchy wanting to get rid of him.

Pirlo had a good idea of what he wants but the application and squad is inadequate for his stated goals.

He’s also way too inexperienced a manager to contend with the kind of weakness in the squad that exist, he doesn’t have the pragmatism.

2 Likes

Yet you think it’s OK for us to keep our guy if we finish mid table… Strange!

Screams to me that he’s there for display. I think the players completely disregard him and his instructions.
Wouldn’t even be surprised if Agnelli is telling him who to put out there.

Alice Campello’s bf coming on and he scores. Fucking hell.