Serie A

I’ve won every single bet involving there’s at least 3 goals scored in the first half of an Atalanta game since the beginning of the season.

Such a fun side. If we don’t score 4, we’ll concede 4.

1 Like

He’s improved vastly over the years. Much better game management and his man management looks outstanding.

Still don’t think he’s gonna be a top coach but nice to see him working hard to improve.

1 Like

Zlatan on the scoresheet again. Shame the Milan derby clashes with our match.

Pioli man. When is this Milan run going to end?!

1 Like

Is Gazidis still at Milan ? What’s going on ?

2 goals in first 4 minutes, nice way to start a match :heart_eyes:

Atalanta leaking goals again, lost 1-3 against Sampdoria.

1 Like

It’s been 5 years since Donnarumma made his Milan debut at the age of 16.

He’s now 21 with over 200 appearances for Milan. That’s absolutely insane when you think about.

He had some shaky spells but he’s maturing into one of the best goalkeepers in the world which is remarkable for someone who is still a kid.

5 Likes

what the actual FUCK. Roma given a penalty in the same kinda way ManUtd got one against Aston Villa? last season. I am SICK of fucking VAR, its a joke. im fucking pulling my hair out here.

this league is a fucking joke yet again. its like things are fixed, am i watching fucking wrestling? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK.

What is the point of VAR if it can’t overturn a basically stupid fucking decision, where Bennacer is fouled, kicked from behind, falls over, and then a penalty to Roma is given?

2 Likes

switched on to Milan vs Roma, and the refs there are as awful as PL refs, shocking penalty decision.

1 Like

Literally every Serie A match I have watched this season, there has been a controversial decision.

1 Like

it’s like the refs want some controversy and FIGC want attention on the league, even if it’s bad press, it’s talking points and gets people mentioning the league. But what’s the point when the league is done and Juve will win thanks to every fucking decision ruining everyone else.

2 Likes

Jesus christ, now we have an undeserved penalty. The referee should fuck off out of this

This is comical, the game is lively and doesn’t need this amateur refereeing.

1 Like

The best thing about Juve for me is Dybala, and he didn’t start for about 3 months! But despite that, I am desperate for someone to take their crown. Obviously ideally I’d like Fiorentina to be decent, lol, but realistically it’s you and your city rivals who stand the best chance

2 Likes

I don’t know if this is a one off Gio, but you guys are playing pretty well.

1 Like

Pioli has done some deal with the devil bro, Milan are the best team in Italy right now.

@Gio I bet Gazidis and Roma’s president are outside the VAR offices offering increasing amounts of money for decisions.

2 Likes

We’ve been playing great since March, unbeaten. Hopefully that continues. Pioli has many players above their level, but then also so does Ibra. If Leao can get some stamina, Bennacer can get some muscle and Calhanoglu can get some better decision making, I think we’ll get top 4 easily.

LOOOOOL 3-3 what a stupid fucking game. It should’ve ended 2-1 but the ref got in everyone’s heads.

1 Like
2 Likes

Gervbeanio @lengooner

What a poster. Len the legend

2 Likes