Serie A

I’m very happy to hear that, he’s always been an absolute wall in the national team. Shame he always struggled to settle at most clubs, bit of a journeyman career but seems to have found a good thing at Milan.

1 Like

"At the end of the year I’ll make my considerations, and the club will make theirs. I’ll tell the club how I feel, everyone wants to win but we need to realize just how far we are from winning. Maybe someone will feel one way, and the other will feel another”

1 Like

Why is that moron Sarri not playing Ramsey? He always performed when given the chance. No wonder this bum was getting sacked by Chelsea regardless of the Juve interest…

The discipline of this Atalanta side is something we should aspire to, add a couple of ballers in midfield and you have a pretty exciting team.

1 Like

Atalanta are super impressive, score for fun in the league and in the last 8 of the champions League.

Lucky penalty for Juve, completely undeserved.

FIFA legend Luis Muriel screwing Atalanta.

Penaldo

I would be shitting myself if I was Ronaldo. Man is ruthless at penalties.

We know from his Chelsea days, he uses the same first 11 all the time and makes the same subs at the same time. Even though they play like cheeks.

1 Like

Both of those Juventus penalties today were ridiculous. I’ve come around on the idea that Serie A is fixed. Especially the first penalty, the defender’s arms were right by his body.

Ronaldo is so awful, seeing him happy makes me feel a bit queasy.

I don’t like goats either.
Look at them. :gabriel:

While searching for reactions to the ref’s gift-wrapped presents for Juve, I found some Ronaldo propaganda. I have had to see it, therefore you have to see it.

https://twitter.com/TheRonaldoZone/status/1282067932479193091?s=20
https://twitter.com/hiiroubrain/status/1282072637108301827?s=20

:ozil:

3 Likes

incredible. imagine how better he would be with Nigel Pearson. #BigNigeTakesTurin

4 Likes

As SBS Italian football analyst in Australia Tony Palumbo has always said “ to win Serie A you gotta be 10 point better than Juventus “

2 Likes

Mkhi and Alexis resurrected in Serie A.
Good for them.

1 Like

Do us a favour Patriaci and I’ll love you forever

4 Likes

I wonder what Higuain’s market is for the summer. He’s definitely not getting another big move after his stint at Milan and Chelsea. He looked better coming back to Juve under Sarri for a bit but he’s done at the top level now.

MLS I reckon

1 Like

This Atalanta team are so exciting to watch.

2 Likes