Serie A

Yeah I spoke too soon :pensive:

This is exactly why I wanted to watch this match, though. The two highest scorers in the league. Always gonna be goals.

4 Likes

Giaaaaan Pieerro Gasperiniiii

Some great goals scored as well. Only chance for a non juve team to win it in such a long time and of course they blow it.

Arthur Melo is pretty good and younger than Pjanic I have no idea why Barcelona have signed off on this.

1 Like

Internazionale in ā€˜advanced talksā€™ to sign Achraf Hakimi. If only we had a competent director.

4 Likes

As ā€˜Conteā€™ a player as you can get. Can play on the left, the right, as a full back, wing back, wingerā€¦

Iā€™m so happy for him. Heā€™s one of the best young full backs plying his trade in Europe.

Apparently Inter are also close to Tonali. And to think there are people who still donā€™t rate the work of Marotta.

8 Likes

How getting the right football man in place can change a club around (really quickly too) and the right coach of course.

3 Likes

Conte is really a ā€˜Marotta-manā€™ he hired him too when he was at Juventus. You can really pinpoint one man, and Iā€™m sure the Chinese millions helped a lot too, who changed the whole perspective for that club.

3 Likes

Do they still have the rights for Gabigol?

If they bring him back or sell him for another striker, then I think theyā€™re in the money.

Heā€™s sold in January. I hope Cavani signs for them on a free. Would like to see him under Conte.

Nice goal from Ribery to give Fiorentina the lead at Lazio @Phoebica

2 Likes

Counted for nothing in the end. Fiorentina are just coasting now at the moment though, anyway. Nothing much to play for. Not fussed about losing to Lazio, at least it keeps the title race going a little longer.

1 Like

Lazio come from behind to win at Torino to keep the pressure on, but Juve are easily disposing of Genoa.

Remember when that absolute dumbfuck Patriaci wanted to sell Dybala to Tottenham of all clubs?

I get it though. Dybala as striker isnā€™t ideal and I donā€™t think heā€™s a good winger either. Maybe with Arthur and Kulusevski he might be better.

Put in class performances v Roma and Lecce then as always SPAL just do us in. Shocking on both goals.

1 Like

Inter get Hakimi for 40mā‚¬ + 5mā‚¬ in addons, excellent deal for them.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a superb deal for them.

De Rossi set to become Fiorentonaā€™s coach, didnā€™t even know he was planning on being one.

He doesnā€™t even have his badges lol. Fiorentina are a mess

2 Likes