Serie A

If Inter bring Eriksen in, then hopefully they can push Juve all the way and win the whole bastard thing

1 Like

Only 3 points in it, didnā€™t realise it was so close!

Eriksen for a cut price is an amazing deal at this point in the season for Inter if he finds his form again which I think he will. Form is temporary, class is permanent yadda yadda etc.

Inter seem to have made some pretty savvy transfers in Moses and Eriksen, hopefully itā€™ll be enough to class that 3 point gap.

What will inters midfield be?

Eriksen, Brozovic and who else?

Barella or Sensi.

1 Like

Howā€™s he gotten on at Inter so far?

1 Like

Very well. Looks a really good talent and has been Interā€™s most impressive and well rounded midfielder.

The future of the Italian midfield is bright. Tonali, Barella, Sensi, Verratti, Jorginho, Mandragora, Pellegrini, Zaniolo and even fringe guys like Cristante have a place.

4 Likes

I doubt itā€™s that noticeable, but I often enjoy referring to teams, players and general footballing cliches by ridiculous names :+1: I know they/you arenā€™t called that

2 Likes

Yeah @Robin_L refer to them by their proper name, BBilan!

1 Like

@Electrifying @Robin_L bastards the lorra ya

1 Like

Embarrassing performance. We were dominating and just stopped playing and now Torino have tbh a deserved lead.

Did Kjaer let the team down?

He was solid actually. We turned it round and won 4-2. Shouldā€™ve been 5-1 really.

1 Like
3 Likes

How many consecutive serie a titles have Juventus won so far?

Eight

1 Like

They truly are the Italian Celtic.

1 Like

Nearly. They donā€™t play in paradise though. :four_leaf_clover:

So whatā€™s going on here then?

These guys any good? Probably not but whoā€™s seen them play?

Also, Pioli not been doing too bad recently @Gio what u think?

Milan also selling suso and Piatek, who I guess weā€™re both pretty dreadful this season.

The way Fabrizio Romano says ā€˜here we goā€™ triggers the fuck out of me. Dunno who he is but I hate him already.

3 Likes

Heā€™s a ā€œtier 1ā€ source no doubt. One of the more reliable names.

1 Like

Itā€™s certainly not a phrase Iā€™d use in relation to Ivan Gazidis signing a Wigan player.

2 Likes