Serie A

But what about that mint green away shirt from Inter? Surely even you can acknowledge it’s a work of art?

1 Like

Was saying this to my mate the other day, Inter have had some beautiful kits the past few years. Their badge, is a much nicer badge than ours, probably my favourite in serie A. Just looks so good tbh!

So yeah, that away shirt you reference is beautiful. If Milan had that with a gold badge and fly emirates (and tbh Nike rather than fucking puma) id have one.

1 Like

My man :heart_eyes::star_struck:

9 Likes

Too good for the spuds and he knew it :henry2:

Mammaa miaaa

Good to see that Balotelli has gone to Brescia, the city he grew up in as a child. He’s arrived on a basic of €1.5m but there’s a lot of added bonuses and stuff that probably means he’ll end up earning a fair amount more.

Brescia will be exciting to watch this season with Balotelli and Donnarumma (of no relation to the Milan goalkeeper) as their main forwards and the exciting Tonali in midfield. They’ve got a decent coach in Corini (and a good player in his day) so I hope they stay up this season.

The Serie A looks fun though this year:

Juventus, Inter and Napoli will be the favoured three in the title race. It’ll be interesting to see how Napoli do with the new look defence (Manolas-Koulibaly CB pairing) and in the second season of Ancelotti. They’re actively pursuing Lozano and Icardi so if they can get both that puts them as favourites for the title in my eyes.

Let’s see how Juventus do under Sarri with a new look team and a totally different approach to the game.

Inter under Conte will be very fascinating too. He demands immediate results from his players and they’ve signed some interesting players for this season. I still don’t think there’s enough about Inter that I can see them winning this season but they’ll certainly be a more interesting prospect in the league this season.

Milan, Lazio, Roma, Fiorentina and Atalanta will likely be battling it out for the fourth spot.

6 Likes

FFS hope he has a speedy recovery

Get well soon

and maybe let off the ciggies a bit :wink:

Chuck a dart in there and boot him back up, should be good for the weekend.

@Phoebica yay, nay or bucket+listerine

She’ll go with the bucket, surely.

1 Like

Relegate them again imo. :put_litter_in_its_place::put_litter_in_its_place::put_litter_in_its_place:

1 Like

What…not handsome enough for you? :henry2:

If I got to control such things I’d make it so they never had one early kick off. Horrible cunts is all they are. Their one redeeming feature was their iconic kits and they even fucked that off to sell a few more of them.

A face only a mother could love

Unreasonable expectations from a mother

I really hope Napoli can get Lozano and Icardi over the line.

Meret (Ospina)

Di Lorenzo (Malcuit) - Koulibaly - Manolas - Ghoulam (Rui)

Lozano (Callejon) - Fabian Ruiz (Zielinski) - Allan (Elmas) - Insigne (Younes)

Mertens  - Icardi (Milik)

I’d love to see Napoli win the Serie A and I honestly think they could do it this season under Carletto if they can make the last two signings.

1 Like

I actually fancy Inter to run Juve the closest this season – sorry @Gio :woman_shrugging:

I’m sure they will, they aren’t complicated deals. Especially not Lozano, that one should be Child’s Play

3 Likes