Serge Gnabry

I will forever be grateful to Gnabbers for this, an absolute masterclass in humiliation. Enjoy my fellow gooners

Fucking hell man how is that flaunting, should we all wear sack cloth and ashes because there’s a war going on,close down all social media and any form of entertainment too while you are at it.

‘‘You can come out now, we’re starting to be relevant again’’

5 Likes

How can anyone not want him back when he’s capable of that kind of destruction. Loved that game.

2 Likes

There’s wars going on and this flash cunt is wearing a football shirt and jeans. Makes me fucking sick.

10 Likes

That rug though could pay the energy bill for a couple of months for a family of four.

1 Like

Just so I dont get this wrong. Your not suggesting Martenelli instead are you.

I’ll keep it open for interpretation. :grin:

He’s on 129k a week and wants wages in line with Sane, on 273k a week. Bayern are in a bit of financial trouble with their wage bill and structure getting to levels Barca and Arsenal had with peak madness. Bayern don’t want to come close to what he wants.

Surely we can do around 200k per week, with a signing bonus. Pepe is on 180k per week. If an opportunity this summer opens up with Gnabry I would even consider selling Pepe at cut price to offset most of the wages.

2 Likes

I’m disgusted by Gnabry.

Those curtains look shit.

Eyelet curtains should be an easy buy but he’s fucked it up

is that so?

“There is a project in England that I’m interested in. I’ve spoken to a few people around the club. You’ll know more when I know more.”

1 Like

Man City can offer him the type of money he wants and, as a project, they’ve been on a “projection” for years.

Is that who he’s alluding to, though? Do they actually even need him?

Gnabry would be a fantastic signing.

Saka, Gnabry, ESR, Martinelli and Pepe would be insane wing depth.

1 Like

With Saliba back at CB too our depth in some key positions would be really nice

1 Like

Yeah agreed.

The bonus is that ESR and Martinelli can potentially play other positions as well so rotating them all and getting them game time wouldn’t be too hard

Where is this spicy quote from?

He would easily be out our best player if he comes here.

1 Like

The trustworthy sorce that is Opera.ke

2 Likes

ALSO as you say Saliba and Holding are realistically as good back up CBs as a club in our current position could ask for.

A new back up RB would be nice but Soares has been decent after being allowed a run in the team so if we don’t manage to get a new RB in the summer because we’re too focused on getting a striker/midfielder I wouldn’t be as upset as I would have been if you told me that scenario 2 months ago.

Midfield we really need some serious strengthening though, to give Xhaka competition and take some pressure off Sambi as our only midfield sub.

We desperately need a midfielder and a striker, a back up RB and another Winger would be the cherry on top.

3 Likes

I’m not averse to extending Lacazette by a year in order to focus on maybe only bringing in one striker. I’d much rather that Balogun was sent out on loan again and that we had a quality striker with Laca as back up.

Strengthen the wide positions, add considerable strength to our midfield

We’ve already got our number two goalkeeper sorted too

4 Likes