Sead Kolašinac

There’s not really any proof of that tho, he really didn’t. Like with the Xhaka thing I can’t find any evidence that Wenger ever even looked at the guy other than a Euro match or two, only that our scouts identified him and watched him a lot and then Wenger called him to say we want you. A far cry from when Wenger was watching every player very closely and making the final decision.

1 Like

Yes you’re right. Wenger definitely didn’t sign these players.

The Arsenal tea lady made the final call. Or was it the kit man? Definitely wouldn’t have been the white Mugabe who ran the club like a dictator for well over a decade after Dein left

6 Likes

Its not even really a discussion if u don’t know anything about whats been going on at the club since Gazidis took a larger role. So yeeeeeeetttt live in ur fantasy world my dood :grin::grin::grin::+1::+1::+1:

Lol fantasy world when you come out with utter rubbish like this:

Like with the Xhaka thing I can’t find any evidence that Wenger ever even looked at the guy other than a Euro match or two, only that our scouts identified him and watched him a lot and then Wenger called him to say we want you.

I forgot you had such incredible sources within the club to know this. Did Arsène call you and tell you this is what happened? I credit your audacity to say others are living in a fantasy world when you have completely made up this story in your head of how these signings played out…you’re a funny guy

7 Likes

Timeline of events.

2012 - Gazidis sells Wenger on stat DNA

Summer 2014 - Arsenal has a very Wengeresque transfer window. Welbeck, Sanchez, Debuchy, Ospina all in.

Jan 2015 - first official Stat DNA signing is made, Wenger is asked how we was found and says “his stats are good”

2016 - we start spending a shitload of money on players who are trash and the club buys both Mustafi and Perez who it’s verified Wenger didn’t want.

So yeah Wenger went from making all the purchases to being saddled with players he and the scouting department didn’t want. Also Wenger went to the scouts and asked about more than one player and was told no. Clearly he didn’t have carte blanche regarding transfers :joy::joy: i mean I can’t believe supposed intelligent ppl just throw all reasoning out the window to satiate their bloodlust for Wenger. This isn’t rocket science it’s quite fucking simple. Stop being such a fanatic :+1::+1::grin::grin:

Read his book have you?

Wenger was obsessed with being in Controle of every little detail. He ate and slept at the training ground. Mustafi, xhaka, kolasinac and giving fisheyes a new mammoth Contract fuckd us up for the years to come thanks to Bigweng and his mugabe fetish.

3 Likes

No and I dont care what Wenger has to say about it, I know him better than he knows himself.

7 Likes

Lelelelleelle homeboi u are dead food

1 Like

I believe prior to 2017-18 season, every signing Arsenal made was under direct supervision of Wenger with few squad players like Lucas Perez, Gabriel etc being assisted by StatsDNA.

After his last contract renewal, there was a visible change in management that indicated a shift of power and we shouldn’t see the signing of Lacazette, Kolasinac, Aubameyang etc as signings purely driven by Wenger.

3 Likes

Yep, can buy that.

None of the scouts wanted Mustafi and Perez. So u think Wenger just went and signed them anyways? Seems legit considering Wenger was interested in VVD at Celtic and Griezmann but was told no. So Wenger is just selective on when he listens to the scouts lololololol :joy::joy::joy:

I want to like your posts so bad but when you say stuff like this it makes it hard to

Post 2012 wenger was a fraud. Nice man, terrible coach. White Mugabe should have been sacked in 2016.

2 Likes

Lol, instead of repeating this same old tired (and nonsense) timeline, can you provide some actual evidence that he didn’t sign off on Xhaka and Mustafi?

Or are you just going to carry on with your little fairytale explanation?

Wenger, the guy who didn’t want to spend an extra £2m on Xabi fucking Alonso just so happened to okay the spending of £70m of club money on players he didn’t want. Gotcha stud :+1:

4 Likes

Lelelelelelleel my dood u just smacked that ass back to America leleleleelle

7 Likes

The reality is, all these high falutin british football pundits around here who fully support doods named sir chips Keswick and Lord Harris of Peckham, are just simply jealous of me. An American who can see through all the bull shit so easily must be astounding but sad to all the ppl who’ve been watching football their whole lives yet still have no clue what they are looking at. Every prediction I’ve made since the summer has been true, im basically clairvoyant at this point. So that’s okay I understand why ppl wanna argue with clear logic when it’s coming from me, im okay with it.

2 Likes

1 Like

Everything but the nice man I can agree with.

Wenger is better than all of your dads

1 Like