Sead Kolašinac

1 Like

We love selling player for fees that look more like additional clauses and bonuses so why not. Need a player but you’ve only got 4.5 million Euros, we’re your guy.

4 Likes

Love to see it.

The prick.

Take it. £10 million from Sokratis, 10.5 from Mikhi and another £10m or so from this and we have 3 people of the wage bill and around £30m or so. Whatever it takes just clear house.

Note: all are including money from wages saved.

1 Like

They were offering 15M last week!

That’s €6m profit!

He’s on £100k+ a week as we signed him on a free as well, so that’s more money off the wage bill.

Sounds like with Kola, Sokratis and Mkhi off that that frees up about £380k pw haha

4 Likes

I don’t think many Arsenal fan’s will be upset with seen Sead leaving. It’s clear his heart is into going back to Germany with Schalke where he played his best football and his family haven’t settled in London, plus he know’s with Tierney around his days of been first choice are over with. Get him out of the club and off the wage bill, will be a massive help.

He had the odd game when he looked a player, but he had a dozen more when he didn’t look like he ever kicked a ball and I think that mistake agaisnt that lot last season was the final nail in his Arsenal career. Crazy he came in with such hype but ended up been one of our worst players.

3 Likes

We are saving up so Arteta can smooth talk messi…scraping all our pennies together :henry2: :tierney:

1 Like

Remember him doing similar up at Old Trafford during Emery’s season :weary:

We should be able to get Messi for 50m due to our excellent relations with Barcelona

4 Likes

milk the Kai money! lol

Also pls go to Shalke, I actually like watching Leverkusen, not sure I’d even say he is better than Wendell tbh

1 Like

He’s going to be another one that we get shafted on the fee but just have to move the shitters out. I swear to god if I read anything about a loan I’m going on a rampage

1 Like

Best brace yourself, fellow Sulzeer.

4 Likes

Who would have thought that our most coveted player of the window would be Kola!

4 Likes

Be really good to have a couple of clubs interested in signing him this season. Maybe even get a transfer fee as well…

I’d take £15m for Kola!

7 Likes

Schalke would look like a chump if they bought him for 15m.

They didn’t earn a penny when he left them on a free transfer and now they are gonna buy him for 15m?

One can dream

6 Likes

£15m?! What a result that would be :grin::money_mouth_face:

1 Like