Sead Kolašinac

Needs to go back to saying not tonight lads. Stupid bouncer merchant

1 Like

Every player signed during Wenger’s finished years (Except Aubameyang) just needs to go. Significant part of our decline.

3 Likes

we wasted our money on him and it was a free transfer

1 Like

Needs to be sacked in the morning, pay off the rest of his contract and let him go, don’t even wait another second. How he isn’t playing in the Championship I don’t know, literally a complete zero as a footballer.

1 Like

Only time he ever looked decent was as our main attacking outlet when we were playing Emeryball.

Needs fucking out ASAP

Pissing away money in the wind with this mug.

Can’t defend to save his life, can’t read the game, lacks technical nous and he’s got two bricks for feet.

Tbf he can defend a car very well

6 Likes

When he misplaced a simple 5 yard pass in the opening minutes of the game, I knew it could be one of those days. Inept defender.

2 Likes

he can see out the remaining time on his contract as a steward

How long did we give him? 5 years I’m guessing? Already been here for three :weary:

You know what I won’t be too hard on him he’s done well since the restart and he’s playing as a LCB when really and truly his biggest strength is getting forward as a wing back.

Any time a player is played out of position I give them the benefit of the doubt.

No top level footballer should make that kind of mistake but he’s performed admirably since the restart so I think it’s done his value wonders if we try to cash in on him in the summer.

3 Likes

:pray: Get him gone. Not good enough

1 Like

Just watching the Son’s goal again and in real time I wondered why Kolasinac didn’t play the pass directly into Aubameyang. If that is Ozil in Auba’s position, that’s the pass I’m making every single time. Hell…there’s even space for Kolasinac to rampage into.

If you watch the replay, Arteta points to go backwards. I’m guessing Arteta wants Tottenham to come out from their deep shape in that moment. Such an avoidable goal to concede ffs.

1 Like

It was awful on a lot of levels… a complete gift at a huge moment in that game.

1 Like

Personally thought Martinez could of dictated the situation a bit better. Classic banter moment.

1 Like

The feeling of dread when Kolasinac ran back with the ball, my heart sinking at the weak pass to Luiz, crushing emptiness as Son scores.

Kola is a bench player not a starter. It’s kind of undeniable at this point.

1 Like

I was reminded earlier of his mistake up at old Trafford last season after we’d just gone ahead. Echoes of that yesterday.

I’ve just watched it again for the first time since it happened cause I couldn’t stomach even looking back on it until now, and it’s even fucking worse than I remembered. Frankly, it should be a sackable offense in a game of this magnitude as far as I’m concerned.

It’s literally a through ball to Son when there’s absolutely no pressure on him and Luiz is clearly facing the opposite side to where he plays it. I just can’t wrap my head around it.

Martinez also could have made himself way bigger but he essentially dives sideways so as to make himself as small as possible and the chip over him is a foregone conclusion at that point.

1 Like

Why Kolasinac passes to Luiz’s right is just pure brain dead stupidity. He’s running to the left so the pass there is so fucking obvious and simple.

We always find a way to sabotage ourselves in big games. There’s always some stupid defensive mistake that gifts a goal to the other team. Embarrassing doesn’t even do justice to how much of a clown show we look like these days.