Sead Kolašinac

We used it quite a bit towards the end of the 16/17 season, most notably in the fa cup semi and final :grin:

1 Like

Oh man, how could I forget that final? It’s not like I watched it through my fingers at the chicken place around the corner from my apartment. :henry2:

When did this guy become a CB ffs? He sucks defensively. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I’ve seen it all, Kolasinac has become a defender, no less a CB. :no_mouth:
(look at the previous lol)

4 Likes

Yep. He looks competent at LCB which is a compliment.

5 Likes

3 ATB allows him to go be rash knowing theres a few players still behind him :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

As proved by Leicester, probably not the case. I think it’s more because the LM and RM are actually tracking back. Truly a 5atb when defending.

Yeah agree. I actually think 3atb and 5atb are the same thing.

2 Likes

Yeah, it depends how you want to play it, and how well you execute it. Arteta found the right balance with the current personnel.

1 Like

Thought he played pretty well. Definitely got himself into the action, tracked back alright and even had that good dribble (I think in the second half).

I liked the way he played but this is such a inefficient lineup that Arteta is using all to accommodate Xhaka btw :joy::joy:

Yeah, no.

Only time we’ve dictated play since the restart was when we had an extra defender in the pitch to cover the ground Xhaka can’t, or when Xhaka wasn’t playing at all. Arteta wants to reward all these shitters with play time just because they kowtow to his little culture he wants to build.

Like a bull in a China shop

1 Like

Until we get players like this out our hands a pretty much tied, like today for example our back 3 are all capable of brain fade moments regularly.

Even a bull has the depth perception required not to play that pass to Luiz.

No idea why he’s playing as a CB when Holding and Sokratis are on the bench

Seems like Arteta likes his LCB being left-footed. Plus, I think he rates Kola’s ball playing abilities more than Sokra and Holding.

2 Likes

Not the first big game he has cost us.

Another Gazidis special.

One of the all-time worst football ‘GMs’.

1 Like

Costly mistake