Sead Kolašinac

Yep.
The more I see of him the more I get that he can’t be arsed to defend. The guy could become lethal as a LW. Imagine if he put that left foot of his in use for shooting too. :fire:

He cannot be a winger.

2 Likes

He was pretty good against Chelsea with Monreal behind him. Genuinely think it can work. Imagine if he no lobger worries about defending as much anymore and gets sharper with his attacking positioning.

He can’t hold onto the ball or beat a defender one on one.
He will be very predictable as a winger.

3 Likes

He’s not good enough to be an outright winger if we have any sort of ambition to become a top team again.

1 Like

:joy::astonished::grimacing:

1 Like

I presume you mean as a rugby player? Because as a footballer he has the technique of a caveman

Imagine going from Overmars, to Pires, to Arshavin, to Alexis to fecking Kolasinac. Makes me miss Gervinho

Kolasinac is very creative though? His crosses are always on point and his overlaps are excellent as well. Not my ideal winger but against good sides Monreal-Kola is the way to go for the time being.

Monreal_Kola sounds like something you buy in lidl.:wink:

3 Likes

:pray:

9 Likes

Would love this.

1 Like

I knew Ivan would do us at least one favour.

I want to keep him here tbh

Because it’s Gazidis we’d need to add £10mil on top off general principle.

6 Likes

With all the shit deals he made while here, he’s surely a poor negotiator, we should try and get a bit more than 20mil, if the interest is genuine ofc.

He’s a keeper not one to sell. £20m doesn’t sound like a bite your hand off figure to me, unless we can be sure it would be a difference maker in getting a marquee signing in this summer

3 Likes

Would rather he stayed tbh

1 Like

He’s shit. He can’t defend, his passing is abysmal and he’s just generally not good enough. If we can get over £20m for a player who should be nowhere near the first team then take it.

8 Likes

He cant defend or read the game at all. Hes Perry Groves on steroids. Do well in the Decathlon but no quality other than kick and running at pace. Cash in soon as.

1 Like

Transfer Fees + Mammoth wages off the bill and room to sign a more complete LB, pls.

3 Likes