Sead Kolašinac

A LB that can’t play LB :arteta:

Time to go as the great Claude would say.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more, it really doesn’t hinder the clubs it should exist predominantly for.

1 Like

I actually think kola is pretty good and if we could actually start a few games with a consistent back four then he’d be grand. Has all the tools necessary to be a good full back just needs to work on his positioning at times but that would be easier if our defense was more resolute as a whole.

2 Likes

Would love to hit the gym with this lad. Bet he could teach me a thing or two about shoulder and forearm training.

use those muscles in a regular fashion huh :henry2:

1 Like

Never have the :henry2: been more fitting

We need some big fckrs in this team - just don’t scare the opposition anymore !!

Hell of a good attacking wide player from a positional and movement standpoint. Been the main outlet for a hot while now but seems confused about what to do once in the box. Very frustrating but clearly effective in attack.

7 Likes

Say what you want about him, but guy’s a rock. I would never sell him.

3 Likes

@Luca_from_Italy another example of you being to reactionary after one game, this time in a positive sense, next time it may well be a meltdown.

Kola had a top quality game today though no doubt.

Good in the final third but looks suspect as per in the defensive third. Couldn’t shut down an impressive Valery

1 Like

Bollocks. I have never said we should sell Kola.

I’m not saying you said that exactly, I’m just saying you make it many reactionary statements on matchday.

And before matchday. And after matchday.

Tbf you do love being mega negative for them replies aswell don’t you :wink:

2 Likes

Kolasinac has been a fantastic signing, I’m not saying we shouldn’t be looking to upgrade both fullback positions but he’s a valuable asset and is much more of a utility player than the entirely ineffectual AMN.

Kola reminds me a lot of Milner in the sense they’re both beefy try hards who aren’t entirely sure of their most apt position but if we can somehow manage to utilize Kola in a similar fashion he’l prove to be worth his inflated wages over the course of a long campaign.

5 Likes

So calling our new manager Bumery after half a season is considered thoughfull and nuanced?

11 Likes

It rhymes well though. :joy:

2 Likes

It doesn’t. It doesn’t even go. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

We should buy a really strong defensive LB and then just whack Kolasinac on as a winger. He’s actually really effective going forward and he’d probably help out defensively a lot more than most traditional wingers.

2 Likes