Scum

Bremer is fantastic

1 Like

Lots of Conte to PSG rumors today.

It would be nice if this news started percolating just in time to derail their run-in.

11 Likes

Scupper three quarters of the summer first, so they have to scramble last minute and rehire Poch.

Most deadly duo in the history of the EPl

1 Like

Hilarious but tbf Brentford are sneaky good.

Your had a mini heart attack every time Kane and Son were over the ball, be honest.
Those two give him an unfair edge over us.

Btw, Lloris has stepped up big time for them recently. Really need Ramsdale to step up like that too.

They pressure will be immense on them to beat Leicester given they have Liverpool afterward.

Theyā€™ve shown almost no mental fortitude these last couple weeks, zero shots on goal against Brighton and Brentford fucking hell. Hopefully they continue to Spurs it up as the pressure rises. Leicester are pretty expert at bottling it themselves and conceding bad goals though.

1 Like

Not today man I thought Spurs were piss today and itā€™s a game that they should be winning. The only things that shook me slightly were the overhead and Sons late free kick. Though that free kick summed up why I was chilled most of the game. Hilariously awful and disinterested

7 Likes
6 Likes

hopefully this will be enough to disrupt the spuds final few games and we can sneak into the CL places, i am hoping this will be enough for them to sulk and drop their heads. There could also be an issue that this makes them play angry which will be a problem.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the incentive for Kane to work hard? No potential for trophies, no long term projectā€¦best to just pack it in and avoid injury so heā€™s fresh for the world cup.

1 Like

take paratici with you, bb :kissing_heart:

1 Like

No shame lol.

1 Like

Itā€™s why I donā€™t get the adoration for Conte, doesnā€™t go his way something better comes along, Spurs and PSG are welcome to him.

What a Cont

1 Like

Conte is treating Tottenham as some ugly girl he fucked out of curiosity and canā€™t wait to shove her out of his house

As only they should be treated.

11 Likes