Scum

Yeah, that looks like their first choice 11 right now other than Lloris. Maybe Sessegnon for Doherty but not much difference between those two in quality.

I would guess that Dier is back for Sunday, similar situation to Xhaka getting Covid last week.

1 Like

5 Likes

never works…it always falls flat.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

20220117_155424

6 Likes

Lamela and Puskas mentioned in the same sentence is wrong on so many levels.

5 Likes

Only thing that makes it bearable is the fact that he got sent off and we won the game lol

1 Like

Be glad it’s not in the same breath. Becomes Pamela.

2 Likes

If they had kept Lamela I bet Conte would have liked him a lot.

Bizarre that they used him as a very small partial makeweight in a deal for a kid who doesn’t seem anywhere close to ready to play in the PL.

To be honest, while getting Conte was a coup, Paratici’s time there otherwise looks pretty shit so far. Gollini, Gil, and Royal all look like shit signings. Romero too early to tell given his injuries. They lost Vinicius and Bale and somehow didn’t replace either one so they have no depth in attack at all. And he hired Nuno and wanted to hire Gattuso.

Two consecutive awards is a bit annoying though. No team has managed that before.

Let’s let them have the honour. Not like they’ll ever win two trophies consecutively, bless 'em

FA Cup in 1961 and 1962. They did it again in 1981 and 1982, unfortunately.

1 Like
6 Likes

15 likes the fuck??!

How has that not banged lol

They’re gonna finish above us for a 6th consecutive season aren’t they ? This one will hurt the most as we should be coming above them.

2 Likes

What’s with the doom and gloom?

I just can’t fathom how this spurs side are currently ahead of us with a game in hand :scream: