Scum

They got a player in their hands.

Should be displacing Hojbjerg soon.

:eyes:

4 Likes

Makes a lot of sense tbh. He has been in the Red Bull system for 8/9 years now starting with Red Bull New York. Don’t think this one is really an L for Spurs.

1 Like

They’re just looking for a fashionable coach without realising a lot of these guys they’re chasing work under very specific setups that allow them to focus on being a head coach.

3 Likes

Ten Hag has signed a new contract with Ajax. Snubbed Spurs.

:ooo:

15 Likes

Nagelsman
Marsch
Ten Haag

The scum taking L’s left right and center

:pires1:

2 Likes

What about Andres Villas Boas? They should give him another go.

2 Likes

Right. “It’s not you, it’s me” kind of deal? :rofl:

Seriously now. What exactly does Tottenham want? Their business looks more ridiculous by the day. And there was a time they couldn’t stop getting praised for how well run they were.

3 Likes

I just hope potential managers don’t snub us, the way they are doing with spurs, when we eventually want to replace Arteta.

Although they’re are a bit of a laughing stock, they are above us in the league, with a board that are at least trying to get a top manager, while we’re persevering with the worst manager in the PL.

2 Likes

Its a bad time in football too be struggling. Theres not much out there to fix these problems with average squads. No easy fixes for north London.

1 Like

Sarri is out too with him going to Roma.
They’ll end up with Scott Parker. :rofl:

1 Like

Would they look at Gerrard? English coach, young, won stuff already. Bit weird since he’s so connected to Liverpool.

1 Like

An offer will turn his head at least and he may consider but ultimately I think he will want to try and defend the title next season with Rangers and then decided what’s next for his career.

1 Like

I think he’ll replace Klopp when he goes.
He’s done a great job at Rangers and was one of Liverpool’s greatest players so I think he’ll stay where he is until Klopp decides to leave.

Big risk to be the man after The Man, you know? Even for a former start player.

It is, if Klopp leaves Liverpool at the top.
But, if he didn’t make CL football next season and wasn’t happy there and left, it would be the obvious move for the Liverpool to go for Gerrard, especially if he is still doing well where he is.

It’s gotta be Potter surely, maybe Levy i think he’ll get another Poch

We can laugh at them, but at the very least they see the position they’re in as not good enough for them.

And they’re trying to do something about it.

Yet they’re ahead of us in the league…

When did Spurs begin to have higher standards than Arsenal?

Whether or not it works out for them, every manager they’ve gone for so far has been better than ours.

4 Likes

Yeah, even so, I think I’m still going to continue laughing at them

7 Likes

Their squad is a mess, like ours. They’re in huge stadium debt, like we were/are. They have peak age players on big money that they can’t move, like us. It all looks really similar. Hiring and firing Jose was funny but at least they’re looking for the next guy. Arteta will be here until at least December 2021.

1 Like