Scum

Gonna need an untimely injury to derail Tottenham’s title bid. Sorry, not sorry.

Kane has a legitimate shout of being the best player in the league currently

2 Likes

His play making dropping deeper weighted passes whilst still contributing plenty of goals is outstanding.

Still not good enough for our academy though.

2 Likes

This is all Mourinho tbh. He looks a different player.

Whereas our manager has made our best striker worse :joy:

3 Likes

So every game these cunts win now people are going to have a breakdown? Cool.

8 Likes

It’s actually all Son, Spurs have always had a good solid squad that’s why they’ve been playing regular CL football and even got to the final. The reality is though once Son finally fucks off they’re a completely different animal.

I think they done well tonight but City were the architects of their own downfall, no need for this Mou love-in.

I still don’t think they have the consistency to do anything past a top 4 finish.

2 Likes

Who is having a breakdown?

Not you.

1 Like

Only way we’ll finish in the top 10 is if we re-release our 1978 cup final song.

If we release it with Jose lip syncing…i would fancy us to be Christmas number one… :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Fun fact about Arsenal songs- ‘we’re on the ball’ was actually an Arsenal song before PJ and Duncan rejigged it as an England song for the WC in 2002

1 Like

Say what you want about Mou. The cunt got them leading the table after 6 years.

2 Likes

He’s an Arsenal-hating, hotel-dwelling, self-obsessed, foul-mouthed, egotistical, cowardly, brown-nosing cretin

4 Likes

Agree 100%, but he would still have us in the top four right now… :wink:

4 Likes

Every top team has had a CL winning coach in the last decade us however…

4 Likes
10 Likes

They’ve also beaten Arsenal at the Emirates more often than Spurs have since then :blush:

They’re gonna put us to the sword this weekend aren’t they :weary: this type of game you want teammates you’d be in the trenches with - besides one or two, our squad is severely lacking.

2 Likes

No smart bombs either.

No I think we’ll beat Spurs. We’ll play some smart stuff, beat José at his own game. And then we’ll lose 2-0 to Burnley the week after :smile:

4 Likes