Scum

Umm it’s the other way round.
He is placing the blame & focus on the players and making himself look good.

1 Like

Notice we’re talking about him and not analyzing his teams shit performance and what that means for tough fixtures coming up.

1 Like

Was that his tactic when he was calling out Shaw in public?

I think whenever he puts blame directly on a player he probably makes sure that player is aware of why he’s doing it. English sports media is obsessed with drama and will always go with the sexy story over boring analysis even though it has more substance.

The news cycle will quickly move on to the next sexy story instead of scrutinizing a Spurs team that has no excuse not to beat Antwerp.

I don’t think Mourinho is the kind of a guy who would think of something convoluted.
He is a straight arrow.

1 Like

:pires2: Maybe I’m giving him too much credit. He is too much of a cunt for my theory to make sense.

1 Like

“Harry Kane was in a position to control the ball and (Adam) Lallana came in a reckless fashion. Why are you saying it is clever?” Mourinho said.

“Harry Kane just wants to score goals. Lallana was reckless.

“Why are you speaking about us? Speak about Liverpool, Manchester United, City and others with ‘clever’ players and getting penalties. Don’t speak about Harry Kane.”

“Lallana was reckless”

“I didn’t stab him, he walked into my knife”

How can anyone defend Kane’s actions? I don’t even think I’m being dramatic here when I say that a move like the one Kane keeps doing could actually break someone’s neck!

It’s actually up too the authorities to be stepping in here.
It’s clearly a very serious situation in the making. Not sure why they are avoiding it.

When Mourinho comes out with ridiculous statements like that, you know he knows he is wrong.
Both of them would deflect attention away from their own players by saying that other teams have players that do the same thing, as if that makes it alright.

1 Like

So random but still fairly funny. Here’s hoping Wales run Bale into the ground :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Go on Albert

He’s basically accusing him of being unprofessional. Think that says more about Mourinho than anything. That’s how his mind works, so therefore others must be the same.

But hey, I’m not complaining, anything that annoys José is a win in my book.

5 Likes

And there are people who really want/wanted this cunt to manage Arsenal.

“The fact that one of the coaches is an Arsenal coach does not make me very comfortable. National team matches should have coaches that work exclusively for them.”

If Bale is the highest paid player at spurs and a top European player, why wouldn’t he be picked to play?
He is by far the best player for Wales so any manager would pick him to play for the full game.
Saying that, he is such a crock that it’s not that unlikely he’ll pick up an injury.
Come on Albert, make him play the full match.

Mourinho did the same thing before the last international break, but putting pressure on Southgate and England was the aim that time.

Fair play to them as I thought Jose was finished.

Ultimately it seems they’re getting rewarded for ambition though and not only are they going to finish above us again, they’re likely going to increase the gap and compete for a title whilst we finish mid table.

Not reading further than this.

1 Like

Early days yet, not gonna start worrying til at least 2021.

Irrespective if they compete and or win the title it’s just fucking sad they’re finishing above us for 5 consecutive seasons, with no end in sight either if we’re being honest.

How embarrassing, spurs and Levy showing us how to run a football club.
Who would have thought that getting a top level experienced manager, who has had success in the top leagues in Europe, would be better than going for a complete novice?

1 Like