Scum

Yeah exactly lol

The presenters get directions and instructions they have to follow.

:arteta: JosƩ will go tonto

2 Likes

Of course Jamie Oā€™Hara would be the one to tip spurs for the title :grin:

I know it was Chelsea he went to, but I still find this amusing. At the time Spurs fans were talking about Willian as if he was already a Spurs player. Thatā€™s how close he was.

5 Likes

One of the best turn of events in recent transfer history.
Chelsea proper fucked Spurs there.

I mean Chelsea even saved the travel expenses of bringing Willian from Russia to London. Haha

4 Likes

Mourinho is a cunt, was a cunt and will always be a cunt. He and the spuds deserve each other.

Fair banter as the spuds manager tbh.

You just know he bought the book so he could see what Wenger had to say about him and got massively triggered when he didnā€™t mention him LOL

Oh and he did beat him anyway

5 Likes

The hatred is so real. Iā€™m surprised they even managed to sit beside one another in their time at BeIN Sports

Iā€™d imagine itā€™s kind of a yin and yang situation with those two. Wenger being somewhat the picture of dignity, refusing to lower himself to Joseā€™s backhanded insults and attempts at mind games.

Weird thoughtā€”Mourinho is known as a defensive minded coach that parks the bus whenever heā€™s winning even by a slight margin. His personal nature is opposite, displaying offensive and sometimes crude behavior. It pisses people off and makes them want to attack himā€¦maybe this is his secret to success? :pires2:

2 Likes

But wenger did beat him 2-0 when we played united.

Joseā€™s second season on a roll.
Heā€™s gonna win them the league. Fucking hell.

Heā€™s not going to win them the league

He wonā€™t. But if there was one man to do itā€¦

Btw, theyā€™ve been balling like crazy the past 2-3 matches. Especially with Ndombele coming into the side. And they still have Bale to add to that team.

Strange guy mourinho. He likes success and actual functioning coherent attacks.

Should play Kane out wide to show how smart he is.

2 Likes

But Poch . .

He got backed, so I guess itā€™s motivated Jose for this season.

Remember when England had him taking corners.

You had to remind me of that.

Should post that idea to Arteta.

Canā€™t wait till Auba starts whipping those corners into the box :drooling_face: