Scum

when he says that he should still get fined lol, because lets face it he is basically saying to everyone what he thinks and is telling the world whilst saying ‘i will not speak because i will get in trouble’

Just say i am not happy about it but i cant do anything and leave it like that

1 Like

Ndombele needs to get on a serious diet. Fucking hell…

1 Like

Surely Spurs will have to find a way for Jose go?
I can’t see how they can keep paying his salary when it’s clear they have to start from scratch again. Boy have they got themselves into some trouble. :eyes:
Sucks for Mou too, another bad page in his career. The money ain’t bad but you best believe he’s devastated by how his return to management ended up just months into the job.

Not that I wanna stick up for Mourinho, but this is his first half season.

Spurs fans are probably saying the same bullshit we’re saying about Arteta and giving him a full season.

First full seasons with Mourinho are often impressive, too.

Dunno, I have barely seen anything positive with Spurs this season. In fact, I have no idea how they managed to get into a CL final. They were horrendous in 2019. Not only most of their players are on the decline but you can tell a bunch of them have not bought into Mou’s ideas.
Feel like they’re truly screwed.

6 Likes

They are so there for the taking right now…

If we show up and perform as we have been recently it’ll be easy pickings.

2 Likes

It was a really weird appointment. Swap out a a manager who basically finished his cycle with a guy who is notoriously abrasive and depends on buying a lot of older players. Their squad was already ready to be broken up a bit but hiring Mou means you commit to buying a bunch of dudes in their late 20s and trying to win immediately over the next 18 months before it collapses and you’re stuck with guys like Deco making 800£/week for the next six years. Spurs got extremely lucky by having a bunch of young players on low wages all hit their stride at the same time at the start of this cycle. And you can’t underestimate how crucial it was that one of those guys was a homegrown striker. We know how expensive it is to buy goal scorers!

I just don’t know why they hired him if they weren’t going to spend big. That squad didn’t look like it was going to get any better just by coaching.

4 Likes

6 Likes
2 Likes

Dele Alli out of Sundays game

All or nothing. As if one of those was a legitimate option.

6 Likes

Let’s fucking go!

One season wonder anyway. He’s absolute shite now

Jose all smiles. Wanker.

1 Like

All I wanted us to do was christen this stadium of theirs with a loss.

But alas…

2 Likes

Never underestimate Mourinho. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Mourinho didn’t win. We lost it

7 Likes

They’re fucking tripe and going nowhere under Jose, whilst that brings me great comfort on one hand, it also makes me so angry with today’s result.

2 Likes

He did fuck all. He’s fucking done. We lost that, he didn’t win it.

3 Likes